New Delhi, 9 November, 2021: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is all set to release the December 2021 examination admit cards. The exam is supposed to be held from December 6 to December 20, 2021. For now, the ICAI has released a set of exam day instructions applicable to all CA level candidates – CA Foundation, CA Intermediate, and CA Final. Candidates who have filled the CA exam form and are supposed to appear for the offline exams should carefully go through the exam day instructions.
Table of Contents
ICAI CA Examination 2021: Students To Carry the Following Items
- Wear a mask (compulsory)
- Wear face shield (optional)
- Use gloves (optional)
- Carry a personal transparent water bottle (optional)
- Carry a personal 50/100 ml bottle of hand sanitiser (optional)
- Carry exam-related items/documents as per the instructions (admit card, photo ID card, calculators, stationery items, etc.)
ICAI CA Examination 2021: Instructions To Be Followed By the Candidates
Following instructions should be followed by students before appearing for the ICAI CA examination:
- Candidates have to download their ICAI CA admit card from the official website
- Candidates have to check the reporting time and follow it religiously.
- Candidates should ensure that before reaching the examination centre they do not have any symptoms or that they are not suffering from the COVID-19 virus.
- Candidates should maintain social distancing norms at all times.
- Candidates are required to wear a face mask. This can be removed at the time of personal identification and signing of the attendance register.
- Candidates must ensure that they bring the CA December 2021 admit card and all exam-related documents to the exam centre.
- At the entrance of the exam centre, all candidates have to go through thermal temperature scanning.
- Mobile phones, smartwatches, or any other type of electronic gadgets, books, written materials or bags are not allowed inside the exam hall of ICAI CA December exams.
- Candidates are advised by ICAI to cooperate with the exam authorities and adhere to all guidelines carefully.
- Borrowing/lending/exchanging of items like pen, pencil, scale, calculators, and water bottle is strictly prohibited. Therefore, candidates should bring their own items.
- After completing the CA December 2021 exams, candidates will be instructed to move out in an orderly manner one candidate at a time. Exiting the exam centre will be allowed only after 4 pm.
Note: ICAI has also issued various instructions for examination centres and centre superintendents. To read them as well as the complete guidelines for CA December 2021 examination click here.
For more education-related updates, please follow Buddy4Study.