New Delhi, 24 June 2022 – The Indian Air Force has opened the application portal for IAF recruitment 2022 today (24 June) as per the Agnipath/Agneepath scheme. Candidates interested in being selected as Agniveerayus* can apply online at agnipathvayu.cdac.in till July 5.
The selection will be done as per the Agnipath recruitment scheme that was recently launched by the Government of India. Candidates need to fulfill all eligibility and medical fitness criteria (as discussed in this article) to be selected.
*Agniveerayu is a combination of the words ‘Agniveer’ and ‘Vayu’. This is used to depict the Agniveers who are recruited in the Air Force (Vayu Sena).
Table of Contents
- IAF Recruitment 2022 – Agneepath Scheme Application Overview
- IAF Recruitment 2022 – Agneepath Scheme Application Eligibility
- IAF Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process for Agneepath Scheme
- IAF Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply for the Agneepath Scheme?
IAF Recruitment 2022 – Agneepath Scheme Application Overview
|Recruitment Drive Name||IAF Recruitment 2022|
|Scheme Name||Agnipath/Agneepath Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|IAF Application Portal Opening Date||24 June 2022|
|IAF Application Portal Closing Date||5 July 2022|
IAF Recruitment 2022 – Agneepath Scheme Application Eligibility
IAF Recruitment Agneepath Scheme Age Limit
- Candidates born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply for the Agnipath recruitment scheme.
- If a candidate clears all the stages of the IAF selection procedure, then the upper age limit on the date of enrolment must be 23 years.
IAF Recruitment Agneepath Scheme Education Qualification
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 with Mathematics, Physics, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Or, they should have passed a 3-years diploma course in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile/Computer Science/Instrumentation Technology/Information Technology) from a government-recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English (either in diploma course or in Class 12/10 if English is not a subject in diploma).
- Or, they should have passed a 2-years vocational Course with non-vocational subjects like Physics and Mathematics with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English (in vocational course or in Class 12/10).
- Class 12 in any subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Or, two-years vocational course with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English (in vocational course or in Class 12/10)
IAF Recruitment Agneepath Scheme Medical Qualification
- Height: Minimum acceptable height for IAF Agnipath scheme recruitment 202 is 152.5 cm (5 feet and 0.04 inches)
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion is 5 cm
- Weight: Must be proportionate to height and age
- Corneal Surgery: Not acceptable
- Visual Requirements: As per Indian Air Force standards
- Hearing: Candidates should have normal hearing. They must be able to hear a forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: They should have healthy gums, a good set of teeth, and minimum 14 dental points.
- General Health:
- Candidates should be of normal anatomy without loss of any organs or limbs
- They should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability, infection, or skin ailment
- Candidates should be physically and mentally fit to perform their duties in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain
IAF Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process for Agneepath Scheme
- The selection process for Indian Air Force Agnipath recruitment will comprise of two phases – Phase I and Phase II.
- Candidates who qualify Phase I will be eligible to appear for Phase II examination.
- Shortlisted candidates who qualify the first phase, will have to appear for a medical and fitness test in Phase II.
- Those who clear both these phases will be selected as Agniveerayus.
IAF Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply for the Agneepath Scheme?
To apply for IAF recruitment 2022, candidates must follow the given steps:
- Please visit the official IAF Agnipath website – agnipathvayu.cdac.in
- Click on the Apply Online tab given on the homepage
- Then, click on ‘New User? Register’
- Enter details to register and use those credentials to log in
- Fill up the form with all required information and pay the application fee
- Take a PDF printout of the application form for future reference
Note: The application fee for Agnipath recruitment for the Indian Air Force is Rs. 250
TO READ THE IAF RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION – CLICK HERE
When will the IAF begin the recruitment process for the Agnipath scheme?
The IAF began the recruitment process on 24 June 2022.
What is the deadline for the IAF recruitment process for the Agnipath scheme?
Candidates can apply till July 5, 2022.
What is the age limit for the IAF recruitment process?
Candidates born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
1 thought on “IAF Recruitment 2022: Agneepath Scheme Registration Open till July 5”
Comments are closed.