The TS EAMCET application submission deadline has been extended to 14th August 2020, with a late fee of Rs. 10,000. Candidates who still wish to apply for the TS EAMCET exam can register online at the official website https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
The correction window for online application was open from June 11 to 16, 2020. Candidates have to follow certain steps in order to fill the TS EAMCET Application Form 2020 including payment of application fee, filling information, uploading documents in the form, and final submission.
Before starting with the application process, candidates must ensure that they fulfil the TS EAMCET eligibility requirements. In order to be eligible for this entrance exam, candidates must pass the 10+2 exam with an aggregate of 45% (for general category) and 40% (for SC/ST category).
According to the latest update shared by the Telangana Government, the TS EAMCET exam 2020 (for undergraduate courses in Engineering colleges) will be conducted on September 9, 10, 11 & 14, 2020. TS EAMCET Agriculture and Medical exam will take place on 28th and 29th September 2020.
Read this article further to know the correct process of submitting the TS EAMCET application forms, important dates, necessary documents, application form fee, and more.
Important Updates –
- TS EAMCET 2020 for engineering stream was conducted on 9th, 10th, 11th and 14th September 2020.
- TS EAMCET 2020 for Agriculture and Medical exam will be held on 28th and 29th September 2020.
- Candidates submitting their TS EAMCET application forms by 14th August 2020 will have Hyderabad as their exam centre
Table of Contents
- TS EAMCET Application – Highlights
- TS EAMCET Application – Important Dates
- TS EAMCET Application – FAQs
- ✔️ Can I enter the examination hall without carrying the print out of my filled application form?
- ✔️ If I apply for both AM and E streams, will I be allotted different test centres or the same?
- ✔️ Can I pay the application fee offline?
- ✔️ Is it compulsory to fill my mobile number in the application form?
- ✔️ What is the last date for applying for the TS EAMCET 2020?
TS EAMCET Application – Highlights
- The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) released the TS EAMCET application form on 21st February 2020.
- The deadline to submit the application form without a late fee was 10th June 2020.
- However, due to the current pandemic, the deadline to submit the TS EAMCET application form has been extended to 14th August 2020 with a late fee of Rs. 10, 000.
TS EAMCET Application – Important Dates
The TSCHE authority had announced the postponement of the TS EAMCET 2020 exam due to COVID-19. However, the Telangana government has announced the provisional (not fixed) TS EAMCET exam dates (9th, 10th, 11th and 14th September 2020) for the engineering stream.
Get insights on the latest schedule related to TS EAMCET application form submission, payment of application fees and other important events.
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form Schedule
|Availability of TS EAMCET Application Form||21st February – 10th June 2020 (Now extended)|
|Online Application Form Correction Window||11th June 2020 to 16th June 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application form without late fee||June 10th, 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application form with 1st late fee (₹ 500)||June 15th, 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application form with a 2nd late fee (₹ 1000)||June 20th, 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application form with a 3rd late fee (₹ 5000)||June 25th, 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application form with a 4th late fee (₹ 10000)||August 14th, 2020 (updated)|
|TS EAMCET 2020 exam dates for Agriculture and Medical courses||September 28th and 29th, 2020|
|TS EAMCET 2020 exam dates for Engineering courses (ECET)||9th, 10th, 11th and 14th September 2020|
|TS EAMCET 2020 exam dates for Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (Polycet)||September 2nd, 2020 (expected)|
TS EAMCET Application – Necessary Documents
Candidates must keep these documents (highlighted below) ready while filling out their TS EAMCET application forms.
Documents and details required for TS EAMCET application process
|Details||Required Documents for Reference|
|Educational Details||Passing certificates from Class 1 to Class 10/Class 12 (10+2)/Equivalent certificate|
|Date of Birth||Birth certificate/10+2 certificate or equivalent certificate|
|Aadhaar Card details||Aadhaar card issued by UIDAI|
|Category – General, ST, SC, OBC, etc.; Caste Certificate’s Application Number||Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority or MRO|
|Special Category||Certificate issued by a competent authority|
|Hall ticket number (Qualifying examination appeared or passed)||Marks Memo or hall ticket for 10+2 exam (or equivalent)|
|TS Online or AP online transaction ID (if the fee is paid online via TS/ AP online mode)||Receipt Form from TS Online or AP online centre|
|Debit/Credit card or net banking details (to pay independently online)||Debit/Credit card or Net Banking login details|
|Income of candidate’s parents (if income is up to 1 lakh or 2 lakh)||Income Certificate issued by a competent authority or MRO|
TS EAMCET Application – Form Filling Process
Candidates can fill up the application form by visiting the official TS EAMCET 2020 website. They have to complete the process of TS EAMCET application correctly to receive/download their admit card/hall ticket and sit for the exam. Here is the stepwise process to fill up the exam application form.
Step 1 – Application Fee Payment
As already stated, the TS EMCET exam application form is available on the TS EAMCET official website. In the first step, the candidates need to pay the registration fees. Only after the payment is successful, the candidates can move ahead to the next step of the application.
To pay the application fee, the candidates can choose from the following payment modes:
- Net banking
- Credit or debit card
- TS Online/E-Seva/AP online/Mee-Seva Centers
Candidates need to fill the following information to pay the application fee:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s father name
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Stream applied for
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying examination
- Mode of payment
When the TS EAMCET registration fee is submitted, candidates can see ‘payment successful’ displayed on the screen. Added to this, they will also find a ‘transaction ID’ generated on the screen.
There are times when the candidate’s application fee amount gets deducted, but the transaction/reference ID does not get generated. In such a situation. candidates must wait a few hours and check their payment status by clicking on ‘Know your Payment Status.’ In case you still do not receive a transaction ID, you can proceed to make the payment again (since the deducted amount would be refunded back in your account).
Step 2 – Filling Important Details
After the registration fee is paid, candidates have to click on the ‘Proceed to fill application form’ tab. Then, they have to enter the following details correctly in the application form..
Qualifying Exam Details –
- Name of the qualifying exam
- 10+2 studies (type of college/institution)
- Medium of language in the qualifying exam
- The medium of instruction chosen in the qualifying exam
- Hall ticket number of Bridge course (if any)
- Year of 10+2 appearing or passed examination
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying exam
Personal Details of the Candidate –
- Candidate’s name, as in the bank account
- Bank account number
- IFSC code
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Enrolment number or Aadhaar card number
- Mobile number
- Candidate’s category
- Seeking admission under Special Category or not
- Annual income of parents
- Urdu translated required or not (for Urdu medium candidates only)
- Address for correspondence (house number/street/locality/village/town/city)
Other Details –
1. Choice of field (Agriculture or Engineering or both) – Candidates must note that they won’t be able to edit their choice of field, once it gets locked. Hence, candidates must ensure that they are choosing the correct option.
- The scanned file should be in JPG format
- File size should be less than 30 KB
3. Passport size photograph
- File format should be in JPG
- File size should not exceed 50 KB
- The photograph should be coloured
- Helpline centre for Certificate Verification and Options Entry
Candidates have to choose a Help Line Centre for document/certificate verification and options entry for TS EAMCET counselling.
Step 3 – Printout of Application Form
Before submitting the application form, candidates must check and verify the details they have entered. Once the details are checked, read the declaration at the end of the page and click on ‘I accept the Terms & Conditions’. Then, to complete the TS EAMCET application process, click on ‘submit’. At this point, a message box will pop up; candidates must click on ‘OK’ to submit the application form or on ‘Cancel’ to verify and edit the application form.
After the form is submitted, the candidates must download or take a print out of the submitted application by clicking on the ‘Download’ or “Print Application” button. They should also note down their registration number displayed on the screen for future reference.
TS EAMCET Application – Fee Structure
Candidates need to pay the registration fee for TS EAMCET to apply for the examination. Before making a payment, the candidates should carefully read all the eligibility criteria. Please note that the application fee amount is non-refundable.
Before filling up the form, the candidate should make a duplicate copy and fill it up first. Any mistakes or fields left accidentally may lead to the rejection of the application form.
The fee structure for TS EAMCET exams as per candidate categories are as follows:
|Medical and Agriculture Stream||SC Category – Rs. 400|
ST Category – Rs. 400
PH (Physically Handicapped) – Rs. 400
Others – Rs. 800
|Engineering Stream||SC Category – Rs. 400|
ST Category – Rs. 400
PH (Physically Handicapped) – Rs. 400
Others – Rs. 800
|Both the Streams||SC Category – Rs. 800|
ST Category – Rs. 800
PH (Physically Handicapped) – Rs. 800
Others – Rs. 1600
TS EAMCET Application – Form Correction Window
The TS EAMCET application form correction window was opened for a limited period. The online correction window was open from 11th June 2020 to 16th June 2020.
Note: The application correction window or TS EAMCET 2020 is closed now. However, candidates who wish to apply for the TS EAMCET exam 2020 can do it by 14th August 2020 with a late fee of Rs. 10,000.
TS EAMCET Application – Guidelines for Form Submission
Candidates should read the ‘User Guide’ carefully, especially the ‘mandatory details’ to avoid mistakes while filling the application form.
Here are a few important guidelines that candidates should follow diligently:
- Candidates can submit only one application form. The board will reject the application of the candidate who will submit multiple forms.
- One-time correction opportunity is offered to candidates by the board to rectify the mistakes made in the application form.
- Online applications can be filled by visiting the official website
- TS EAMCET 2020 hall ticket will be given out before the date of examination
TS EAMCET Application – FAQs
✔️ Can I enter the examination hall without carrying the print out of my filled application form?
Although it is not an equivalent to a hall ticket, it is compulsory to bring the online filled application form to sit for the exam. The application form print out should be duly attested by a gazetted officer.
✔️ If I apply for both AM and E streams, will I be allotted different test centres or the same?
You will be allotted the same test centre.
✔️ Can I pay the application fee offline?
Yes, you can pay the TS EAMCET application fee at the nearest TS Online/E-Seva/AP online/Mee-Seva Centre.
✔️ Is it compulsory to fill my mobile number in the application form?
Yes, it is. Important details such as registration number, payment confirmation and other exam-related information will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate.
✔️ What is the last date for applying for the TS EAMCET 2020?
The last to apply for TS EAMCET is 14th August 2020 with a late fee of Rs. 10,000.