New Delhi, 23 June 2022 – The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the CUET UG 2022 exam dates for candidates. As per NTA’s announcement, the CUET UG exam will now be held on the following dates – July 15, July 16, July 19, July 20, August 4, August 5, August 6, August 7, August 8, and August 10.
The central university entrance exam will be held in 554 cities across India as well as in 13 cities outside of the country. Candidates who clear the exam will be able to take admission in prestigious central universities like JNU, DU, JMI, AMU, among others.
The NTA has also opened the CUET UG 2022 application portal once again for candidates. Using the portal, aspirants can submit new applications as well as correct the details they have already submitted. However, the portal is only open for two days – today and tomorrow (23 June and 24 June). Thus, candidates are requested to apply or correct their details as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
CUET UG 2022 Exam Dates Overview
|Exam Name||Common Universities Entrance Test Undergraduate (CUET UG)|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|CUET UG Examination Dates||July 15, July 16, July 19, July 20, August 4, August 5, August 6, August 7, August 8, and August 10|
|CUET UG Application Portal Re-Open Window||23 and 24 June|
|CUET UG Correction Portal Opening Window||23 and 24 June|
|Link to Apply||cuet.samarth.ac.in|
CUET UG 2022 Exam Details
- The CUET UG 2022 exam will be held on July 15, July 16, July 19, July 20, August 4, August 5, August 6, August 7, August 8, and August 10.
- It will be conducted in 13 cities outside India and 554 cities in India.
- As of now, more than 10 lakh CUET applications have been submitted through the CUET UG application portal.
- These candidates will be granted admissions into 86 universities, which consist of 43 central universities, 13 state universities, 12 deemed universities, and 18 private universities.
- Candidates can appear for the CUET exam 2022 in one of the 13 mediums allowed and select any combination out of the 33 languages and 27 unique subjects offered by NTA.
- The exam will be conducted via the computer-based test (CBT) mode and will be divided into four sections.
- The first section (Section IA) will span a duration of 45 minutes and cover 13 different languages. An aspirant has to choose one language out of these.
- The second section (Section IB) will span a duration of 45 minutes and cover 19 languages. Candidates have to select one language (apart from the one chosen in section IA) out of these 19 languages.
- The third section (Section II) will span a duration of 45 minutes and cover 27 domain subjects. Students need to choose up to six domain subjects out of these.
- The fourth section (Section III) will span a duration of 60 minutes and be a general test consisting of questions related to general knowledge, current affairs, and reasoning.
- To know about CUET UG 2022 application process, marking scheme, syllabus, and other details – CLICK HERE
- For CUET UG 2022 exam preparation tips and pattern details – CLICK HERE
When will the CUET UG exam be conducted?
The CUET UG exam will be conducted on July 15, July 16, July 19, July 20, August 4, August 5, August 6, August 7, August 8, and August 10, 2022.
Where can candidates apply for CUET UG or correct their existing details?
Candidates can do so by visiting cuet.samarth.ac.in.
Till when can candidates apply for CUET or correct their existing details?
Candidates can only do so on June 23 and June 24, 2022.