New Delhi, 17 December, 2021: On December 15, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) started the registration process of students for Class 9 and Class 11 for the academic session 2022-2023. As per CBSE, affiliated schools that want to register their students for Class 9 and 11 can do it on the official website.
Note: Students who are going to appear for Class 10 or 12 board examinations, in the 2022-23 session, are required to register without any delay. Affiliated schools are required to carefully check the data submitted by students, including name, parents’ name, date of birth, and other details.
Table of Contents
CBSE Class 9 and 11 Session 2022: Registration Details
- The registration process will continue till 20 December without any late fee and till 7 January 2022 with late fees.
- Class 9 students from India will be required to pay registration fees of INR 300 and Class 9 students from abroad are supposed to pay INR 500 for registration.
- Class 11 students are supposed to pay INR 600 for registration.
Note: A late fee of Rs 2000 will be enforced if registration is completed after 30 December 2021 and till 7 January 2022. After 7 January 2022, any registration request will not be entertained. The board will not charge any registration fee from visually impaired candidates this time.
How to Register for CBSE Class 9 and 11 Session 2022?
- Visit CBSE’s official site.
- Click on Class 9 and Class 11 session’s registration link, which will be available on the home page.
- Enter the number of sections and number of students.
- Update details like Principal’s name, phone number, and others.
- Enter details asked in the excel file and click on upload excel file option.
- Finalise the data and make the fee payment.
- Once done, take a printout of the final list of registered students for future use.
- After the generation of the final list, further changes cannot be made to the data.
Note: As per CBSE, only those students whose names are submitted through the registration process will be allowed to appear in Class 10, 12 board exams in 2022-23.
Click here to read the official notice.