New Delhi, 18 April 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened the application window for JEE Main 2022 June session. Candidates who are interested in taking admission into courses such as B.E/B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Planning, among others, can do so by applying online on the official JEE Main 2022 website.
Table of Contents
JEE Main 2022 – Session 1 – Overview
|Registration begins||18 April 2022|
|Last date to apply||25 April 2022 till 9:00 PM|
|Last date for payment of application fee||25 April 2022 till 11:50 PM|
|Admit cards available on||Date to be announced|
|JEE Main 2022 session 1 examination||20 June 2022 – 29 June 2022|
JEE Main 2022 – Application Details
- The last date for JEE Main 2022 registration is 25 April 2022.
- This year JEE Main 2022 will be conducted twice.
- The first session will commence by June 20 and will continue till 29 June 2022, whereas the second session will be scheduled from 21 July to 30 July 2022.
- Candidates are required to pay an application fee while submitting the form. However, there is a criteria of relaxation provided for reserved categories.
- For now, only session 1 will be under operation and candidates may proceed with the application process therein.
- The portal for session 2 will be made accessible later, and the candidates are requested to keep visiting the JEE Main 2022 official website until then.
- The application window for session 2 will be re-opened immediately after session 1 has been successfully conducted.
Note: If a candidate prefers to apply for JEE Main 2022 – session 2, he or she must apply only when the window opens following the completion of session 1 and pay the application fee during that time. Multiple application forms for the same session(s) of JEE Main 2022 by a candidate will not be accepted.
How To Fill the JEE Main 2022 Application Form?
- Candidates are required to visit the JEE Main 2022 official website.
- Candidates must click on new registration.
- Candidates must carefully fill out all mandatory fields, including personal details, security question, email address, and mobile phone number.
- Candidates will receive an application number on their registered mobile number and/or email address.
- Candidates must note down the application number generated upon registration of JEE Main 2022 application form.
- Candidates must carefully fill out all mandatory fields, including personal details, educational qualifications, etc.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as mandatory scanned documents according to the prescribed measurement.
- After successfully uploading the documents, candidates must proceed with payment of the application fee online.
- After the application fee has been paid successfully, candidates must download and/or print the acknowledgement receipt/confirmation.
Note: Candidates must carefully fill out the JEE Main 2022 application form. Once the application form is submitted, no further corrections will be allowed.. For more information, refer to the JEE Main 2022 Information Bulletin and instructions/procedure given therein.
JEE Main 2022 – FAQs
What is the last date to apply for the JEE Main 2022 session 1?
The last date to apply for the JEE Main 2022 session 1 is 25 April 2022.
When can I apply for the JEE Main 2022 session 2?
The application window for JEE Main 2022 session 2 will be re-opened shortly after session 1 has been successfully conducted. Candidates are requested to keep visiting the JEE Main 2022 official website until then.
When will the JEE Main 2022 be conducted?
JEE Main 2022 will be conducted twice this year. The first session will commence by June 20 and will continue till 29 June 2022, whereas the second session will be scheduled from 21 July to 30 July 2022.
For more information regarding exam-related updates, please follow Buddy4Study.