New Delhi, 14 July 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the registration process for the CSIR UGC NET 2022 exam. Interested candidates can apply for the UGC NET 2022 exam through the official website: csirnet.nta.nic.in. The last date to fill out the application forms is 10 August 2022.
- The correction window will open from August 12 to 16, 2022.
- The date and timing of the examination will be announced on the NTA website in due course of time.
- The total test papers include chemical, earth, atmospheric, ocean, planetary, life, mathematical, and physical sciences.
- The medium of the paper will be English and Hindi.
Table of Contents
- NTA CSIR UGC NET 2022: Overview
- NTA CSIR UGC NET 2022: Exam Pattern
- How to Apply for NTA CSIR UGC NET 2022?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NTA CSIR UGC NET 2022: Overview
|Application starting date||11 July 2022|
|Application last date||10 August 2022|
|Correction in the particulars of the application form||August 12 to 16, 2022|
|Downloading of admit card by the candidate||To be announced soon|
|Exam dates||September 2022 (Tentative)|
|Websites||https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/ and http://www.nta.ac.in/|
|Contact details||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No.: 011-40759000, 011-69227700
NTA CSIR UGC NET 2022: Exam Pattern
- The examination will be conducted in Computer-Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The examination will consist of three parts. All the parts will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions.
- There will be no break between papers.
- The subject-wise scheme of examination is as per the details below:
How to Apply for NTA CSIR UGC NET 2022?
- Candidates are required to register for NTA CSIR UGC NET 2022 using a unique email ID and mobile no.
- Then, they are required to fill in the online application form and note down the system-generated application number.
- Thereafter, they are required to upload scanned images of the following:
- (i) a recent photograph (in jpg/jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in color or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background
- (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb)
- (iii) Duly verified result awaited attestation form (file size: 50KB to 500KB)
- (iv) Category certificate, if applicable (SC/ST/OBC/EWS, etc.) (file size: 50KB to 300KB) & PwD certificate, if applicable (file size: 50KB to 300KB)
- After uploading all the required documents, the candidates are required to pay the prescribed fee through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, and UPI.
- Lastly, they are required to download, save, and print copies of the confirmation page after successful remittance of the fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
- Candidates must ensure that their email address and mobile number registered on their online application form are their own.
- All the relevant information and communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address and/or through SMS on the registered mobile number only.
- NTA shall not be responsible for any non-communication/miscommunication with a candidate in the email address or mobile number given by him/her other than his/her own.
For more details related to the NTA CSIR UGC NET 2022, please refer to the information brochure here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When is the last date to fill the CSIR UGC NET 2022 application form?
The last date to fill out the CSIR UGC NET 2022 application form is 10 August 2022.
What is the application fee for the NTA CSIR UGC NET 2022 exam?
For General/EWS, the application fee is Rs. 1,000. For OBC(NCL), it is Rs. 500. For SC/ST/Third Gender, it is Rs. 250. For PwD, there is no application fee.
What documents should be kept ready after filling out the NTA CSIR UGC NET 2022 online application?
The candidates are not required to send/submit the confirmation page of the online application form to the NTA. However, he/she is advised to retain printouts of the confirmation page of the online application form, proof of fee paid, and photographs (same as uploaded on the online application form – 6 to 8 passport-size) need to be kept aside.