Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has opened the application window for the VITEEE 2020. Eligible applicants can submit their VITEEE 2021 application forms at the official website of VIT- vit.ac.in. The deadline for filling the application forms is 30th March 2021. Candidates must primarily check all the eligibility guidelines before applying for the VITEEE 2021. Applicants must fill all the personal and academic details mentioned in the application form. Then, they must proceed to upload scanned copies of the required documents. The application form fee for VITEEE 2021 is INR 1,150. The admissions to engineering courses at Vellore Institute of Technology are granted through VITEEE.
VITEEE 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Aspiring candidates who seek to apply for the VITEEE 2021 must satisfy the criteria given below-
1. A candidate must be resident/non-resident Indian/PIO or foreign candidate directly through foreign category.
2. A candidate must be born on or after 1st July 1999.
3. A candidate must have completed the 10+2 from CBSE, ICSE or any state board
4. He/she must have passed an Intermediate or Two-year Pre University Examination from a recognised university
He/she must passed a High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University
He/she must possess an International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva
He/she must have passed a General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
5. For general category candidates, a minimum of 60 % marks are required in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination.
6. For SC,ST, J&K/Ladakh and North Eastern state candidates, a minimum of 50% marks are required in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination.
7. A candidate must have passed the qualifying examination in the year 2021.
VITEEE 2021 – Steps To Fill The Application Form
Applicants must follow the steps given below to apply for the VITEEE 2021-
- Visit the official website of VIT- vit.ac.in.
- Click on the link mentioning “VITEEE Application” .Further, click on “New User Register Here”.
- Complete the registration process by entering credentials like candidate’s name, date of birth, nationality, gender, mobile number and a valid e-mail address of the candidate.
- After submitting the registration details, candidates will receive a message regarding the confirmation of the registration along with a newly generated login ID and password for future login purposes.
- Next, candidates must login with the use of login ID and password and fill in various academic and personal details mentioned in the application form.
- Submit the application form and pay the application form fee of INR 1,150 through any of the available payment methods (credit/debit/net-banking).
- Upload the photograph and signature within the specified format.
- Finally, submit and download the application form.
- Take a few print outs of the same.
VITEEE 2021 will be conducted in the computer-based test mode in a time duration of 2.30 hours. There will be a total of 125 questions carrying 1 mark each. There will be no negative marking in VITEEE 2021. VITEEE 2021 is expected to be conducted in the 2nd week of April 2021 (tentatively).