National Testing Agency has released the UGC NET 2020 cutoffs on its official website- ugc net.nta.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared for the UGC NET 2020 exam can check the subject and category wise UGC NET 2020 cutoffs on the official website. NTA has released two separate cutoff lists- for “Assistant Professor Only” and for “Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)”.
UGC NET 2020 exam, previously scheduled to be conducted in June 2020, was postponed due to COVID-19 and later conducted from 24th September 2020 to 13th November 2020 in online mode. The exam is conducted for 55 subjects and is held twice a year. More than 8,60,900 candidates registered for the exam out of which only 5,26,707 could appear for the test. NTA is expected to announce the UGC NET 2020 result soon.
Table of Contents
UGC NET 2020 Cutoff – How to Download?
Candidates who had successfully appeared for the UGC NET 2020 exam must follow the steps given below to download the UGC NET 2020 cutoffs –
- Visit the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in or nta.ac.in.
- On the left hand side of the home page, scroll down the list of “Current Events”.
- Click on the link mentioning “UGC-NET June 2020 Cutoff Percentile Subject” and you can also click on “UGC-NET June 2020 Cutoff Percent Subject”.
- The pdf files for the respective NET UGC 2020 cutoffs will appear on your screen.
- Click on the download option for further use.
UGC NET 2020 Cutoff – What details are mentioned in it?
Given below are the details which are mentioned in the UGC NET 2020 cutoff-
- Separate cutoff percentage and percentile (for Assistant Professor and JRF & Assistant Professor)