New Delhi, 24 March 2022: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the schedule of the UPSC Civil Services Examinations (CSE) 2021 interview on its official website. The UPSC Civil Service exam 2021 interview is all set to start from 5 April 2021 and will conclude on 26 May 2022.
Candidates can download their e-call letters from www.upsc.gov.in and www.upsconline.in
|UPSC CSE Interview Commencement Date||5 April 2022|
|UPSC CSE Interview End Date||26 May 2022|
Note: Earlier, the commission had declared the UPSC CSE main exam result 2021 on 17 March 2022.
UPSC CSE 2021 Interview: Details
- The e-call letters of personality tests (interviews) of the candidates will be made available shortly, which may be downloaded from the commission’s websites: www.upsc.gov.in and www.upsconline.in.
- The UPSC civil services personality tests will be held in two sessions:
- Forenoon: From 9 am onwards
- Afternoon: From 1 pm onwards
- No request for change in the date and time of the personality test (interview) intimated to the candidates will ordinarily be entertained.
UPSC IAS 2022 Interview: Travel Guidelines
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic situation and practice followed for the last two years, it has been decided that the lowest ‘to’ and ‘fro’ air fare of the candidates will be reimbursed for traveling by any airlines (through the authorized travel agents), to the outstation candidates for attending Interviews subject to the following conditions:
1) Air tickets of lowest available fare for economy class should be booked through the following authorized travel agents only, immediately after downloading the interview schedule/e-call letter:
- Ashoka Tours & Travels
- Balmer & Lawrie
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) (IRCTC)
2) Air tickets booked through the website of the airlines or through private travel agents, such as MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Goibibo, Ease My Trip, Cleartrip, Paytm, etc., will not be considered for reimbursement.
3) Candidates will have to submit hard copies of air tickets showing the details of air fare along with a boarding pass for reimbursement and an undertaking to the effect that the air ticket has been booked at the best-available lowest fare at the time of claiming travel allowance contribution.
TO READ THE OFFICIAL NOTICE, CLICK HERE.
UPSC Interview – FAQs
When will UPSC CSE interview 2021 begin?
The UPSC civil service exam 2021 interview is all set to start from 5 April 2021.
Will there be any travel arrangements for candidates appearing in UPSC CSE interview 2021?
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic situation and practice followed for the last two years, it has been decided that the lowest ‘to’ and ‘fro’ air fare of the candidates will be reimbursed for traveling by any airlines (through the authorized travel agents), to the outstation candidates for attending Interviews.