October 20, 2022, Dehradun, UKPSC 2022: The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has started the online registration process for the recruitment of Patwari and Lekhpal posts. UKPSC has released a total number of 563 vacancies for this recruitment drive.
The registration process for the UKPSC 2022 started on October 14, 2022, and will end on November 4, 2022. Interested applicants can apply for the same through the official website of UKPSC: ukpsc.net.in.
This article will further discuss the UKPSC post and district-wise vacancy breakdown, age limit, examination pattern, and more. Interested candidates are advised to go through the whole article so as to not miss out on anything important regarding the UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari recruitment.
Table of Contents
- UKPSC 2022 – Overview
- UKPSC 2022 – Vacancy Breakdown
- UKPSC 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- UKPSC 2022 – Selection Process
- How to Apply for the UKPSC 2022?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
UKPSC 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Drive||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Lekhpal and Patwari Recruitment Drive|
|Recruiting Agency||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Online Application Start Date||October 14, 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||November 04, 2022|
UKPSC 2022 – Vacancy Breakdown
Post-Wise Vacancy Breakdown
District-Wise Vacancy Breakdown
|Udham Singh Nagar||0||56|
UKPSC 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Patwari: 21 – 28 years
- Lekhpal: 21 – 35 years
- Patwari: Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute.
- Lekhpal: Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute.
UKPSC 2022 – Selection Process
- All candidates must pass the physical efficiency examination first.
- After clearing the physical efficiency examination, they must qualify for the physical standard test.
- Once these stages are passed, applicants must pass the written examination round.
- Finally, selected candidates will be called for a one-year training period in various institutes as recommended by the respective departments.
- During the training period, the cost of living must be covered by the candidates themselves.
Written Examination Pattern
- The written examination will comprise objective-type questions.
- The total duration of the examinations will be 2 hours.
- A total of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be asked in the written examination.
- The examination will comprise questions from the Hindi language, General Knowledge, and General Awareness.
- One-fourth of the marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- In order to pass the written examination, candidates from the General and Other Backward Classes (OBC) categories need to score at least 45% marks.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) need to score at least 35% marks to pass the examination.
How to Apply for the UKPSC 2022?
- Candidates must first visit UKPSC’s official website: ukpsc.net.in.
- Then, they must click on the “Click Here to Apply” tab next to the “Online Application for the Revenue Sub-Inspector (Lekhpal & Patwari) Exam 2022”.
- Once a new webpage opens, candidates are required to click on the “Apply Now” option to register themselves.
- Then, they must fill in the required details and upload the required documents.
- Afterwards, they must submit the application.
- Finally, candidates must download their forms and save the printout for future reference.
Note: To download the UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari official notification, please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the eligibility criteria for UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari 2022 recruitment?
Applicants must be aged between 21 and 28 years for the position of Patwari, and between 21 and 35 years for the position of Lekhpal. In addition to this, applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute in order to be eligible for both posts.
What is the full form of UKPSC?
UKPSC stands for the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
What is the last date to apply for the UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari 2022 recruitment drive?
The last date to apply for the UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari 2022 recruitment drive is November 4, 2022.