The SRM University offers the slot booking facilities to students registered for SRMJEEE (SRM–Joint Engineering Entrance Examination). The SRMJEEE slot booking is performed through Online Test Booking System (OTBS) which is a portal on the official website of the university. The process of slot booking enables candidates to book the test date, time and venue of the test centre for the examination.
In order to book a slot for SRMJEE 2020, candidates must remember their login credentials (email ID and password generated at the time of registration). As soon as the candidate books his/her slot for the examination, he/she will be able to download the admit card/hall ticket for the examination. The complete details regarding SRMJEEE slot booking 2020 are provided in the article below.
Table of Contents
- SRMJEEE Slot Booking – Important Dates
- SRMJEEE Slot Booking – Highlights
- SRMJEEE Slot Booking – Instructions
- SRMJEEE Slot Booking – FAQs
- ✔️ Why is SRMJEEE slot booking important?
- ✔️ What is the procedure to book a slot for SRMJEE 2020?
- ✔️ What selection fields can candidate access using the SRM University slot booking facility?
- ✔️ When will the authority start the SRMJEEE Slot Booking 2020?
- ✔️ Can I download my SRMJEEE 2020 admit card right after slot booking?
SRMJEEE Slot Booking – Important Dates
The slot booking process was scheduled to start in the month of April 2020 earlier. However, due to the coronavirus pandemic, the dates have now been shifted to July 2020. The exact dates for slot booking of SRMJEEE 2020 will be updated in the table given below.
|Slot Booking starts from||3rd week of July 2020|
|Issuance of SRMJEEE 2020 admit card||3rd week of July 2020|
|SRMJEEE 2020 exam date||30 Jul – 4 Aug 2020|
SRMJEEE Slot Booking – Highlights
Candidates must be sorted about the following details regarding online slot booking before moving ahead with the SRMJEEE slot booking 2020:
- Test date of SRMJEEE 2020
- Test time from the slots available
- Venue of the entrance exam (Exam Center)
How to do SRMJEEE Slot Booking 2020?
SRMJEEE slot booking is an inevitable step before you proceed towards downloading the hall ticket. Given below are the steps using which the aspirants can book a slot:
Step 1: Go to the Online Test Booking System (OTBS) on the official website of the university i.e.srmist.edu.in
Step 2: Go to the login window.
Step 3: Enter email ID and password to log in
Step 4: Click on “Login” to submit details.
Step 5: Click on the ‘book exam slot’ button on the dashboard.
Step 6: Select the venue of the exam and click on the ‘continue’ button.
Step 7: Select exam date and time from the drop-down menu.
Step 8: Click on “confirm slot” to complete the process.
SRMJEEE Slot Booking –What Is An Appropriate Slot?
It is important to keep a few things in mind before selecting a slot – be it time or date for the SRMJEEE examination or test city. In case a candidate is facing problems on deciding a perfect slot, the points given below might be helpful.
- A candidate can make a list of the exams for which they are applying and their respective exam dates. Then, crosscheck the exam date and time with SRMJEEE slot booking.
- Select an appropriate test date for SRMJEEE 2020 as per your availability. Make sure you get enough time to prepare for the exam and then choose a date.
- Before finally submitting the slot booking form, ensure that you are satisfied with the options selected as slot choice once locked cannot be changed.
- The centre of the exam must be in a city which is the most easily accessible for the candidate..
SRMJEEE Slot Booking – Instructions
Now, there are some basic instructions as per the SRM University that every applicant must know while booking a slot. Given below are a few instructions:
- The slot booking process is done on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis. Therefore, a candidate must book slots as soon as the slot booking starts.
- Since the slot booking is done in real-time, decide the slots beforehand to appear for SRMJEEE 2020.
- The default exam city selected in the slot booking process will be considered as the first choice that a candidate has selected in the application form.
- Students also get to choose the 2nd and 3rd test city preference, in case the first test city has no more slots available.
- In case of any difficulty, contact SRM University using the Tab – “Any Query Ask Us”, available on the dashboard of your OTBS.
SRMJEEE Slot Booking – FAQs
✔️ Why is SRMJEEE slot booking important?
Slot booking is facilitated for the candidates to choose the desired slot to appear in the exam, which is to be performed in multiple shifts. Moreover, candidates get to choose the date, time and venue of the exam.
✔️ What is the procedure to book a slot for SRMJEE 2020?
A candidate needs to login on the ‘Online Test Booking System’ available on the official website in order to book a slot for SRMJEEE 2020.
✔️ What selection fields can candidate access using the SRM University slot booking facility?
A candidate can book the test city, date and time of the exam using the SRM university slot booking facility.
Due to the outbreak of COVID–19, authorities have postponed the SRMJEEE schedule. Therefore, the slot booking facility for SRMJEEE 2020 will begin from the third week of July 2020.
✔️ Can I download my SRMJEEE 2020 admit card right after slot booking?
Yes, once you are done with SRMJEEE slot booking, you can download your hall ticket.
Stay tuned to Buddy4Study to get the latest news and updates of SRMJEEE Application Form 2020.