JEE Advanced 2020 admit cards 2020 has been released on the official website- jeeadv.nic.in on 21st September 2020, for all the eligible candidates. The admit card date was previously rescheduled due to the postponement of the JEE Advanced 2020. The JEE Advanced 2020 Exam was previously scheduled to be held on 23 August, 2020 but due to the outbreak of the Covid 19 pandemic, IIT Delhi postponed the exam. JEE Advanced is now scheduled to be held on 27th September 2020 in two shifts- 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon and 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM. Candidates who will be able to complete the registration process before the deadline, will be able to access and download the JEE Advanced admit card 2020 in online mode from the official website of JEE with the help of their registration details (registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email ID).
Candidates who are partially registered are issued admit cards online which have to be produced in the exam hall. One must take a couple of printouts of the admit card after downloading it. Earlier, JEE Advanced exam was supposed to be held on 23rd August 2020, but now it will be held on 27th September 2020. The JEE Advanced admit cards got released on 21st September 2020.
|JEE Advanced Registration Start Date||12th September 2020|
|JEE Advanced Application Form submission last date||17th September 2020|
|JEE Advanced Registration Fee (Last date for paying)||17th September 2020|
|JEE Advanced Admit Card Release||21st September 2020|
|JEE Advanced Exam||27th September 2020|
Steps to follow to download admit card are the following:
The following details are mentioned in the JEE Advanced admit card:
Admit cards are mandatory for all applicants. Along with a proper identity card, the admit card is checked at the exam hall before allowing candidates to proceed with the examination.
To prepare for JEE Advanced, study the syllabus thoroughly, read JEE Advanced Syllabus here.
Candidates may face issues while accessing the admit card due to the following reasons:
1. Huge Traffic – When there is huge online traffic, the examination website server gets loaded and lags down. In such a scenario, the clearance of heavy online traffic is quite lengthy and may take a day or two.
2. Providing Wrong Information – If a candidate happens to enter wrong details such as incorrect registration number or the date of birth, applicants won’t be able to download the JEE Advanced admit card.
3. Incomplete Filling of application form – You should check all the details filled in the registration form again before submitting. Incomplete information and failure to pay the exam fee leads to the cancellation of the application procedure. This will further result in the particular candidate not receiving an admit card at all.
To get help in solving admit card discrepancies, candidates can dial helpline numbers in their respective exam zones. All the helpline numbers of the 7 zonal IITs are mentioned below:
Along with admit card, candidates must carry one of the following identity cards:
1. Candidates should be present with admit cards at the exam centre, without fail.
2. Applicants must not forget to bring the following materials to the exam hall:
3. You are not allowed to enter/leave the exam centre during the examination in both the sessions(Paper I and Paper II).
4. Mobile phones, bluetooth devices, earphones, microphones, paper, health band or any other electronic gadgets are not allowed in the exam hall.
5. Violation of any of the rules at the examination will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
Identity cards that are acceptable for JEE Advanced exam are: Aadhaar Card, School or College ID, Driving licence, Passport and PAN card.Candidates must carry any one of these photo identification proof in original along with their admit cards to the exam hall.
Yes, candidates have to appear for the biometric verification process on the JEE Advanced exam day.
If there is any kind of discrepancy in the JEE Advanced Admit Card, the candidates must contact the JEE Advanced officials of IIT (of their respective zones) immediately.
The admit card which the candidates download is a temporary admit card. At the test centre, the student shall be provided with the original admit card of JEE Advanced.
25th January 2021 is anticipated to be a big day for medical and dental aspirants.…
UP Board Class 12 Exam 2021: The practical exams for UP Board Class 12 students…
KVPY syllabus-The Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is a prestigious national level fellowship program started…
AFCAT cut off is the minimum marks or rank that an aspirant must secure to…
The Indian Air Force (IAF) is in charge of releasing the AFCAT syllabus along with…
UPMSP (Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad) has declared the Class 10 and 12 practical exam…