SRM University issues the SRMJEEE admit card online on the official website of the university. Registered candidates who complete the slot booking process successfully can download the admit card for SRM Joint Entrance Examination Engineering (SRMJEEE). In order to download the SRMJEEE admit card, candidates need to log in with their registered email ID and password (generated at the time of registration).
The admit card for SRMJEEE is an important document that consists of personal details of the candidates as well as the exam like reporting timing, address of the test centre, etc. It is mandatory for every candidate to carry the SRMJEEE admit card 2020 to the examination centre as no entry will be permitted at the test centre without SRMJEEE hall ticket. Go through this article in order to get detailed information regarding SRMJEEE admit card 2020.
Important Update- SRM University has cancelled the SRMJEEE 2020 due to outbreak of the Covid- 19 Pandemic. The admissions to the candidates will now be granted on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 or equivalent. The SRMJEEE 2020 was previously scheduled to be conducted from 30th July to 4th August 2020.
Table of Contents
- SRMJEEE Admit Card – Important Dates
- SRMJEEE Admit Card – Examination Centre Guidelines
- SRMJEEE Admit Card – How to Retrieve Login Password
- SRMJEEE Admit Card – FAQs
- ✔️ Is the SRMJEEE admit card available through offline mode?
- ✔️ What if a candidate finds a discrepancy in his/her details printed on SRMJEEE admit card?
- ✔️ What are the documents needed at the exam centre along with the SRMJEEE admit card?
- ✔️ Is it mandatory to carry the hardcopy of the SRMJEEE admit card?
- ✔️ When will the authority issue the SRMJEEE admit card 2020?
SRMJEEE Admit Card – Important Dates
The entire admission process of SRM University has been cancelled due to the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic. Previously, the SRMJEEE 2020 admit card and slot booking process schedule was to be conducted in July 2020. Check the tentative dates in the table below.
SRMJEEE Event Calendar for Admit Card & Slot Booking
|Slot booking||Third week of July 2020|
|Admit card download||Event Cancelled|
|SRMJEEE 2020 exam date||Exam Cancelled|
How to do SRMJEEE Slot Booking 2020?
It is important for the candidates to complete the slot booking process to download the admit card of SRMJEEE. Follow the below mentioned steps to complete the SRMJEEE slot booking process:
- Access the Online Test Booking System (OTBS) of SRM University, Institute of Science & Technology
- Login with the credentials generated while registration
- Click on ‘Book Exam Slot’ tab
- Select the exam date and city (as application form preference order) along with subject combination
- Screen will display available slots
- Choose a preferred slot and lock it
- Once you lock your slot booking choice, your SRMJEEE hall ticket will be generated. You can immediately download the same or login some other time to download it later.
How to download SRMJEEE Admit Card ?
Once the university makes admit cards for SRMJEEE available, candidates must download the same online. Check out the steps to download the SRMJEEE admit card online below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the university, srmist.edu.in.
Step 2: Enter your email ID and password for login
Step 3: Click on the ‘login’ button to submit
Step 4: Click on view or download the admit card.
Step 5: Take a printout of the admit card once you check all your details
Details on SRMJEEE Admit Card
The candidate must go through details printed on the admit card of SRMJEEE, once it is available on the screen. Given below are the details that must be printed on the SRMJEEE admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s complete address
- Date and time of the exam
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s signature
- Address of the test centre
In case of any discrepancy in the details of your hall ticket of SRMJEEE, notify concerned authority regarding the same and get it rectified. Candidates can get in touch with the concerned authorities with the help of below contact details:
SRM Institute of Science and Technology
SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu – 603203.
Information Center: +91-044-27455510, 044-47437500
SRMJEEE Admit Card – Examination Centre Guidelines
Candidates must be aware of the prohibited objects that shouldn’t be carried on the day of the entrance examination. Go through the below information regarding the same.
Things to Carry:
- A hard copy of SRMJEEE admit card
- A valid photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Electoral Card, Passport, etc.)
- Mobile and cellular phones
- Slide rules
- Concealed microphones
- Wireless devices
- Bluetooth devices, or
- Any electronic device
SRMJEEE Admit Card – How to Retrieve Login Password
Candidates require their login credentials in order to login and download the SRMJEEE admit card. In case a candidate forgets his/her credentials, he/ she can retrieve the same by using the steps given below.
Step 1: Visit the official website srmist.edu.in
Step 2: A login window will open where you can see the link that says “Forgot password”.
Step 3: Enter your registered email ID
Step 4: Check your email ID for the restored password. Reset it again
SRMJEEE Admit Card – FAQs
✔️ Is the SRMJEEE admit card available through offline mode?
No. Candidates can only download the SRMJEEE admit card through online mode from the official website of SRM University.
✔️ What if a candidate finds a discrepancy in his/her details printed on SRMJEEE admit card?
In case a candidate finds a discrepancy in the SRMJEEE admit card, he/she must report the same to the university authorities.
✔️ What are the documents needed at the exam centre along with the SRMJEEE admit card?
Candidates have to carry any of the valid ID proofs such as Aadhaar card, PAN Card, Voter Id card etc. along with the SRMJEEE admit card.
✔️ Is it mandatory to carry the hardcopy of the SRMJEEE admit card?
Yes, it is mandatory to carry the hardcopy of the SRMJEEE admit card. Only the candidates who carry the hard copy of their admit cards will be allowed entry at SRMJEEE exam centre.
Due to the outbreak of COVID–19, authorities have cancelled the entire exam schedule. Therefore, the admit card for SRMJEEE 2020 will not be issued for the year 2020.
Stay tuned to Buddy4Study to get the latest news and updates of SRMJEEE slot booking 2020.