New Delhi, 06, December, 2021: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced that the application form modification link for RRB Group D recruitment 2021 will be open from December 15. Only those candidates whose application forms were rejected will be allowed to modify the application form and upload the correct documents.
Note: Applications of a few candidates were rejected on the basis of invalid photographs or signatures.
Table of Contents
RRB Group D Recruitment – Highlights
- The modification link will be made live from December 15, 2021 on all the official websites of RRBs. Some of the official websites of RRBs based on places are as follows:
- Ahmedabad: https://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in/
- Allahabad: http://rrbald.gov.in/
- Chandigarh: http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/
- Mumbai: http://www.rrbmumbai.gov.in/
- Secunderabad: https://rrbsecunderabad.nic.in/
- All candidates are requested to check their application status by filling their application registration number and date of birth.
- All candidates are advised to keep their scanned photograph and signature ready, as per the specification mentioned in the CEN No. RRC.
- All candidates whose applications were already accepted are not required to apply again.
- All candidates are requested to stay away from fraudulent people who may misguide them with false promises of getting them selected for the job.
- The recruitment process in the RRB/RRC exam is fully computerized and the selection is based purely on the merit of candidates.
RRB Group D Recruitment – Details
RRB Group D exam is conducted for various categories to fill 1,03,769 vacancies across the country. A total of 1 crore candidates registered themselves for the exam in 2019. However, the RRB Group D 2019 exam got postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The exam was then scheduled to be conducted in June 2021; however, there was no action taken by the railway board to conduct it. Thereafter, students took to Twitter and sought a response from the railway board on the delay.