New Delhi, 07 February 2022: The application deadline for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Postgraduate (NEET PG 2022) examination has been postponed by the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS). Now, the revised registration deadline is 25 March 2022. The NEET PG 2022 exam has also been rescheduled to 21 May 2022.
Note: Earlier, the application window for submission of NEET-PG 2022 was to be closed on 4 February 2022. Now, the deadline has been extended and candidates who have still not registered can do so by applying on the official website.
Table of Contents
How To Register For NEET PG 2022?
- Candidates are required to visit the official website.
- Then, they are required to navigate to the ‘NEET PG’ section and select the link for NEET application.
- Candidates are required to click on ‘New Registration’ and complete the process for registration.
- Thereafter, they are required to duly fill the application form and upload relevant documents.
- Candidates are required to pay the examination fee and click on submit.
- Lastly, they are required to download a copy of the submitted form and keep a printout for future reference.
Note: General, Other Backward Class (OBC), and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category applicants are required to pay an examination fee of INR 4,250. Those who belong to SC/ST and PwD categories are required to pay INR 3,250 as their exam fee.
NEET PG 2022: Important Dates
- Revised dates for online submission of application form: 15th January 2022 (3 PM onwards) to 25th March 2022 (Till 11:55 PM)
- Edit window for all the candidates: 29th March to 7th April 2022
- Final edit window to rectify incorrect images: 26 April to 30 April, 2022
- Date of issuance of admit cards: 16 May 2022
- Date of examination: 21 May 2022
- Declaration of result: By 20 June 2022
What is NEET PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria?
- Candidates must possess an MBBS degree certificate or provisional MBBS pass certificate from an institute which is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- A similar registration certificate issued by the MCI or State Medical Council should also be in possession of the candidates.
- One year internship should also be completed by candidates, on or before 31 May 2022.
To read the official notice, please click here.
For more details, candidates can also refer to the information brochure here.