National Testing Agency (NTA) has again revised the NCHMCT JEE 2020 schedule due to the outbreak of the Covid 19 pandemic. NTA recently released a public notice on their official website regarding the new date for the NCHMCT JEE 2020. It was announced that the NCHMCT JEE 2020 will take place on 29th August 2020 between 3 pm to 6 pm. Aspiring candidates may expect the admit cards to be released at least 2 weeks before the official date of NCHMCT JEE 2020.
Candidates who have successfully applied for the exam will be able to download the admit cards from the official website of NTA. Aspirants must bring two photocopies of the admit card, attested from a gazetted officer and ensure that one copy is kept safe until the counselling process is completed. Appearing candidates must submit one copy( self attested) to the invigilator, at the time of the exam and retain the second one. It is crucial for the candidates to ensure that all the details and information mentioned in the admit cards is true to their knowledge. Any discrepancies must be urgently conveyed to the helpline desk of the governing body. Candidates must carry an authentic document of identity proof for verification on the day of the exam. Carrying any other paper material for the examination is strictly prohibited and a punishable offence.
Important Update- NTA recently announced that NCHMCT JEE 2020 will be conducted on 29th August 2020. The results of the NCHMCT JEE 2020 will be released on the official website of ‘NTA’ in the 1st week of September 2020 (as of now).
This article would feature important dates of the NCHMCT JEE 2020, procedure to download the admit card and other important instructions which will be essential for the candidates to know.
Following are the revised dates relevant to the NCHMCT JEE exam
|Application process started from||1st January 2020|
|Deadline for the application||15th May 2020|
|Last date for submitting application fee (credit or debit card)||15th May 2020|
|Admit cards available by||16th August 2020 (expected)|
|NCHMCT JEE exam date||29th August 2020|
|NCHMCT JEE result date||1st week of September 2020|
|Counselling starts||Last week of September 2020|
To know the exam dates of NCHMCT, check out the NCHMCT Exam dates blog here.
Table of Contents
- NCHMCT JEE Admit Card – Procedure to download the Admit Card
- NCHMCT JEE Admit Card – How to Retrieve the Password?
- NCHMCT JEE Admit Card – Details Available on the Admit Card
- NCHMCT JEE Admit Card – Identity proofs you may carry for the exam
- NCHMCT JEE Admit Card – FAQ’s
- ✔️ Q. When will the admit card for the NCHMCT JEE be released?
- ✔️ Q. Will the NCHMCT JEE admit card be sent to your postal address?
- ✔️ Q. What is the deadline to download the NCHMCT JEE admit card?
- ✔️ Q. What are the ID proofs you can carry for the NCHMCT JEE 2020?
- ✔️ Q. Can I carry the photocopy of the Identity proof at the exam centre?
- ✔️ Q. What to do in case of any discrepancy in the admit card?
NCHMCT JEE Admit Card – Procedure to download the Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully filled the application form will be eligible to appear for the exam. The confirmation message will be sent to the phones and official email-id of the candidates. It is crucial for the candidates to remember their respective application numbers for the hassle-free process of log in.
Candidates may download the admit cards from the official website by following these easy steps:
- Visit the official website of NCHM JEE 2020- nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the tab mentioning ‘NCHMCT JEE 2020 Admit Card’ (once the admit cards are released).
- You will be redirected to the official page to collect the admit card.
- Fill in the details like application number, date of birth or email id and the security pin.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download a few copies of the admit card
After you have appeared for the exam, you will receive cut off scores and based on which you can decide whether you are qualified or not. Read NHCMCT cut off blog here.
NCHMCT JEE Admit Card – How to Retrieve the Password?
Aspiring candidates must keep their login password safe and confidential to avoid any hassles of logging in. However, you can retrieve your login password through the following easy steps-
- Visit the official website of NCHMCT JEE 2020 and scroll to the login window.
- Tap on the link mentioning ‘forgot password’.
- You must then choose any of the 3 available options- 1. Answering the security questions (which you chose at the time of registration) or 2. Use of verification code which will be to your registered mobile number via text message or 3. Using a reset link which will be sent on the registered email-id of the candidate.
- After successfully answering the security questions or ideally using the verification code sent on the mobile or email-id, Candidates must click on the ‘submit’ tab.
- You password would be retrieved and available for further login.
NCHMCT JEE Admit Card – Details Available on the Admit Card
Candidates must carefully check the details available on the admit card. Any discrepancy must be urgently reported to the helpline desk of the official website. Following are the details which will be available on the NCHMCT JEE 2020 admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Exam date and time
- Exam Centre Address
- Registration number
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
NCHMCT JEE Admit Card – Identity proofs you may carry for the exam
It is mandatory for the candidates to carry with them any of the following identity verification cards. Inability to do so may result in the immediate cancellation of the candidature.
You may carry your:
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (along with photograph)
- PAN Card
Note- Identity card must be authentic and if any fraudulence is attempted by the candidate, he/she might face legal consequences.
How to apply for the exam? Read NCHMCT Application blog here.
Important instructions to follow for the day of NCHMCT JEE 2020
- Candidates must reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the start of the exam.
- Candidate must ensure that he/she possesses the admit card and a document for verification. Inability to do so may lead to the rejection of the candidature.
- Candidates must not carry with them any cheating material or any gadget during the course of the exam. This practice is strictly prohibited.
- Candidate must ensure that he/she is sitting on the allotted seat according to the admit card. Any objectionable activity will lead to strict action.
- Candidates must bring with themselves an additional passport size photograph.
NCHMCT JEE Admit Card – FAQ’s
✔️ Q. When will the admit card for the NCHMCT JEE be released?
The official revised date for the release of NCHMCT JEE admit card has not been announced by the National Testing Agency yet, but it is expected that the admit cards will be available on the NTA website atleast 2 weeks prior to the NCHMCT JEE 2020.
✔️ Q. Will the NCHMCT JEE admit card be sent to your postal address?
No, NCHMCT JEE admit cards will not be sent to your postal address. Downloading the admit card from the official website is the only way to get the authentic admit card.
✔️ Q. What is the deadline to download the NCHMCT JEE admit card?
You may collect the admit card from the official website until the date of the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination or NCHMCT JEE 2020. It is advised that you collect the admit card and download a few copies of it much prior to the date of the exam. By doing so, candidates may avoid hassles like website glitch and others.
✔️ Q. What are the ID proofs you can carry for the NCHMCT JEE 2020?
You may carry any of the below mentioned ID verification cards like:
Aadhaar Card (along with photograph)
✔️ Q. Can I carry the photocopy of the Identity proof at the exam centre?
No, You must carry the original identity proof at the exam centre.
✔️ Q. What to do in case of any discrepancy in the admit card?
In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, Candidates must immediately contact the official helpline desk of NTA and they will resolve your issues at the earliest. These are the helpline contact numbers- 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526. You can also send your queries on this email-id- firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com.