28 October 2021 – The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released its tentative date sheet for December 2021 term end exams (TEE). The exams are scheduled to begin on 20 January 2022 (Thursday) and will conclude on 22 February 2022 (Tuesday).
Since this is a tentative date sheet, it is subject to change. Students can review the entire plan and raise concerns (if any) by dropping an email here latest by 10 November 2021.
The examinations are divided into two shifts – morning and evening. The morning exam shift begins at 10:00 AM and will end at 1:00 PM. The evening exam shift will start at 2:00 PM and will end at 5:00 PM.
Note: Candidates who will be appearing for the term end exams can view the entire date sheet by clicking here.
IGNOU 2021 TEE Date Sheet – Important Points
- The portal for the online submission of examination forms for December 2021 term end examinations (TEE) will be opened in due course.
- To be eligible for exams, candidates must have completed the required number of assignments for their particular courses. Plus, they must have submitted these assignments by the due date, as per the provision of their respective programmes.
- Candidates must also have completed the minimum time required to pursue their courses, to be eligible for term end exams.
- The exams for all courses belonging to the same group are conducted on the same date and time.
- If two of your exams overlap on the same date, you can seek guidance from the university by dropping an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- However, if none of your exams overlap, IGNOU will not consider any request for date change.
Note: Registration for all the courses provided by the university is still valid and not bound by time. Students can still register for any course that they are interested in.