New Delhi, 16 June 2021 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has introduced three new programmes – online B. Com program, Masters of Science (Information Security), and Master of Arts (Entrepreneurship) (MAER). Each year, the university introduces new short-term as well as degree courses. These courses are offered by various departments of the open university in online and distance mode.
Candidates who are interested in availing admissions in any of these three courses can do so by visiting the official website of IGNOU.
|IGNOU Admission Portal||https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in|
|Information on new IGNOU programmes||https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/index.php/site/programmes|
|Online Programmes of IGNOU||https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/programme|
Candidates can get ample information on these 3 courses from the two above-mentioned links.
Bachelor of Commerce (Online B. Com)
- Eligibility – Candidates must have completed their class 10+2 from a board recognized by state and central government.
- Program Duration – The learner pursuing B. Com needs to complete the Bachelor’s Degree within the minimum duration of 3 years and maximum duration of 6 years.
- Fee Structure – The total program fee is INR 4,000 per year (exclusive of the examination fee). For SAARC Students (international), the fee will be INR 7,000 and Non-SAARC students have to pay US ($) 270 per year (exclusive of examination fee) for the course.
Master of Arts (Entrepreneurship) (MAER)
- Eligibility – Candidates must have completed their bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university/institution.
- Program Duration – Candidates must complete MAER in a minimum of 2 years with an exit option as P.G Diploma in entrepreneurship (PGDER) after completing 32 credits. The maximum duration will be 4 years.
- Fee Structure – The total programme fee for this 2-year course is INR 15,000. Candidates can select the year-wise programme and pay INR 7,500 per year.
Master of Science (Information Security) (MSCIS)
- Eligibility – Candidates must have completed their bachelor’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized university/institution.
- Program Duration – Candidates must complete MAER in a minimum of 2 years with an exit option as P.G Diploma in Information Security (PGIS). The maximum duration will be 4 years.
- Fee Structure – The total programme fee for this course per semester is INR 10,800.
To avail more details on these newly introduced programmes, click on the below links.
Bachelor Of Commerce (Online B.Com)