Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has once again extended the last date to submit the IGNOU December Term-End Examination 2020 application form. Now, students will be able to submit their exam forms by 4th February 2021. Students who have not yet submitted their IGNOU December 2020 TEE examination form can do so by visiting the examination portal – www.exam.ignou.ac.in.
The IGNOU 2020 examination form for December TEE was released on 14th October 2020 and the date sheet of IGNOU 2020 term-end exams for December was released on 28th December 2020. IGNOU has already extended the submission deadline of exam forms several times before.
However, with this time extension, students will have to pay a late fee of Rs 1000 this time. The fee can be paid online along with the prescribed examination fee (Rs 150 per course).
Table of Contents
IGNOU Dec TEE 2020 – Who can fill the examination form?
An official of IGNOU has also brought to light a few terms that students need to fulfil before appearing for the December TEE exams. According to IGNOU, “It is mandatory for students to submit the required number of assignments for their respective courses before the commencement of the term-end exams. They must ensure that the registration for the December course is valid before they appear for the course.
- Students who were unable to appear for June 2020 TEE in September 2020 due to COVID-19 related reasons, have been provided the provision to appear for Dec TEE 2020 exam scheduled in February.
- IGNOU Term End Examination, December 2020 shall now be held in the first week of February 2021
Candidates can check the prerequisites for submission of IGNOU Dec term-end exam forms in the snippet taken from the official website below –
IGNOU Dec TEE 2020 – Assignment Submission
The last date for submission for IGNOU TEE December session assignments was also extended. Initially, the final assignment submission date was 31st October 2020. However, students enrolled in December TEE were later allowed to submit their assignments, fieldwork journals, project reports, dissertation, and internships by 31st January 2021.
A proclamation generated by IGNOU confirmed this news, which stated – “Submission of Assignments for the Term End Exam, December 2020, both online and physical submission, extended up to 31st January 2021.”
IGNOU Dec TEE 2020 – Study Material
Like various other universities, schools, and colleges, IGNOU is sharing exam-related information through digital channels like Television (Gyan Vani and Gyan Darshan), FM radio, and social media. Apart from providing self-learning material in printed and digital forms (multimedia material), IGNOU is also conducting online classes and offering online certificate courses.
IGNOU Form Submission – Things to Remember
1. IGNOU has pointed out that in certain exams, students may get objective-type questions besides the descriptive ones.
2. Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time-barred. So, while filling out the IGNOU exam form, students must be careful to enter their regional code. They must try to fill the exam forms for all the courses in one go. If they fill-up the form the second time, it is likely that they will be allotted a different exam centre.
3. The exam form MUST be filled with utmost care and accuracy. No change or correction or addition or deletion request shall be entertained after the application form is submitted by the students.
NOTE: Jail inmates are advised to submit exam forms through the concerned regional centre only. Under no circumstances will the jail inmate be permitted to appear in regular exam centres, as exam centres for jail inmates are activated in the jail itself.
Exam Fee and Mode of Payment
|Theory||Rs. 150/- per course|
|Practical and Lab||Rs. 150/- per course|
|Late Fee||Rs. 1000|
The students can pay their examination fee via online mode. This includes the use of internet banking or debit or credit cards. Students must take the printout of the receipt and keep it safe for future reference. Besides this, IGNOU will also send the payment acknowledgment fee within 72 hours. However, in case of any confusion, students can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as ‘REFUND OF EXCESS EXAM FEE’.
|1.||Explore Scholarships for Class 12 Passed Students|
|2.||Check Out Scholarships for Class 10 passed Students|
|3.||Know About Scholarships for Engineering Students|
|4.||Explore Scholarships for Graduation Students|
|5.||Know About Scholarships for Postgraduation Students|
|6.||Check Out Live Scholarships|