As the date of IBPS PO Mains examination 2021 is nearing, candidates must note that the Government of India has published some exam day guidelines which they need to abide by compulsorily. Besides the general guidelines, there are a few other important instructions that have been released to ensure social distancing and lower the candidates’ risk of getting infected from coronavirus.
Shortlisted candidates appearing in the Mains exam of this coveted officer grade exam have already put so much hard work and effort into preparing for the prelims held during October 2020. Hence, to ensure that the IBPS PO Mains examination day goes by safely, candidates must wear masks and use sanitizer at the IBPS PO exam centre.
IBPS has already released the IBPS PO Mains admit card 2021 on the official website – www.ibps.in. Candidates have to carry the hard copies of their respective admit cards to the examination venue on IBPS PO Mains exam day i.e., 4th February 2021.
Overview of IBPS PO 2021 Mains Exam
|Availability of IBPS PO Mains admit card 2021
|25th January 25 to 4th February 2021
|IBPS PO Mains 2021 Exam Date
|4th February 2021
IBPS PO 2021 – Guidelines for Exam Day
Candidates must follow the online test instructions and guidelines set by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection authorities. The test instructions will help the candidates to attempt the computer-based exam without any last-minute hassles. Given below is a list of online test instructions set by the IBPS panel that candidates need to abide by:
General exam-day guidelines
- The candidate/s must report at the examination centre at least 15 minutes before the reporting time.
- Candidates reporting after the reporting time mentioned in the hall ticket, will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- The candidate/s must compulsorily bring the admit card (hard copy). The test centre officials will verify it and then allow the candidate to sit for the examination.
- Duplicate IBPS PO admit cards would not be issued at the examination centres if the original admit card is torn or lost by a candidate.
- Admit cards must be in good condition. Dismantled, disfigured, or mutilated admit cards compromising the details of the candidate will not be accepted.
- Besides the admit card and a valid photo ID card, gloves, candidates must bring their personal hand sanitizer (50 ml).
- They can bring along a valid photo identity (ID of College, Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voters ID Card).
- Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License will NOT be accepted as valid ID proof.
- A seat with Roll Number will be allotted to each candidate. They should find and sit on their allocated seats only.
- Candidates are advised to bring with them a ball-point pen and ink stamp pad for affixing the thumb impression on the call letter.
COVID-19 related guidelines
- Gap between 2 seats will be maintained as per GOI guidelines
- Social distancing would be maintained strictly at the exam centres. Candidates and staff have to maintain at least 6 feet or 2-metre distance from each other.
- All candidates will be checked for temperature with thermo guns at the entry point.
- It is strictly prohibited to exchange anything in the examination hall.
- To stop chances of any UFM being used in the examination, the candidate is expected to wear a fresh 3 Ply mask before entry. Exam authority will ensure that the monitor, keyboard, mouse, webcam, desk, chair, etc., are thoroughly sanitized.
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue to avoid assembling.
- Candidates can only bring gloves, a personal transparent water bottle and a blue/black pen will also be allowed in the exam hall.
- They must not touch any unidentified or unclaimed item around the exam venue. Report for the same to the present faculty.
- No baggage is allowed inside the examination hall.