New Delhi, 24 January 2022 – The application window for admission into the January 2022 session of Indira Gandhi National Open University’s (IGNOU’s) Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme is now open. Candidates can visit IGNOU’s official website – https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/ – to fill the admission form online.
The MBA programme, offered by the School of Management Studies (SOMS) IGNOU, is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE. The curriculum for the exam has been designed to offer inclusive quality education to a wide array of professionals who cannot join a regular MBA course and want to attain an MBA degree.
“The MBA programme which is considered as the flagship programme of the university, has been recently restructured completely based on industry academia needs.” a media release from IGNOU reads.
In addition to this, Prof. Nayantara Padhi (Programme Coordinator, MBA, IGNOU) noted, “The MBA programme has got multi-fold advantages and will be beneficial for the learners to attain knowledge on the traditional and latest management concepts and apply them in practice.”
IGNOU AICTE-Approved MBA Programme – Course Details
- The IGNOU MBA programme will contain five different specialisations, which include Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Operations Management, Services Management, and Marketing Management.
- Candidates qualifying a UG degree with 50 per cent marks will be eligible to register online for the programme.
- For reserved category candidates, students scoring 45 per cent marks will be eligible to apply.
- There will be no entrance test to get admission into the program.
- The minimum duration of the MBA will be two years and the maximum period to complete the course is four years.
- Learners have to complete 28 courses spanning four semesters and need 116 credits to get the degree.
Note: The total programme fee is INR 58,000. Students have to pay INR 14,000 in first, second, and fourth semesters and INR 16,000 in the third semester.
IGNOU AICTE-Approved MBA Programme – How to Apply?
- Visit the official website – https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- Login by using your username and password.
- If you are a new user, create a new account first and then log in.
- Fill in all the details required in the form.
- Upload all required documents.
- Pay the online application fee.
- Check the form once again for error and click on submit.
- Save and download the registration form for future use.
To know more about the IGNOU MBA programme, please click here.