CBSE has released its revised date-sheet for Class 10 and 12 Board Exams on Friday. With revisions in the dates of few exams, the Class 10 and 12 exams will commence from May 4, 2021 and continue till June 7 and June 14, respectively.
New Delhi, 08 March 2021: On Friday, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) released its revised time-table for Class 10 and 12 board examinations. The exams for Class 10 and 12 are scheduled to be conducted from May 4 to June 7 and June 14, respectively. As per the revised time-table, the examination dates of a few subjects have been changed. For Class 10, the dates of Science and Maths examinations have undergone changes whereas, for Class 12, Physics, Maths and Geography examination dates have been revised.
This revision in the exam dates have been made to give sufficient time to students of Class 10 and 12 between the examination of two main subjects. This will reduce their stress and help them prepare better for the examination. The students who are appearing for the CBSE Class 10 and 12 board examination can check out the revised time-table here.
CBSE Class 10 Board Exam Revised Date Sheet – CLICK HERE
CBSE Class 12 Board Exam Revised Date Sheet – CLICK HERE
Table of Contents
CBSE Board Exam Dates Revision – Key Takeaways
- The exam date of Class 12 Physics and Applied Physics has shifted from May 13, 2021 to June 8, 2021.
- There will be no exams on May 13 and May 14 for Class 12 students.
- The exam date of Class 12 Geography has been rescheduled to June 3, 2021 from June 2, 2021.
- The Class 10 Mathematics exam will now be conducted on June 2, 2021. It was earlier scheduled on May 21, 2021.
- The Class 10 Science exam has been postponed from May 15, 2021 to May 21, 2021.
- The dates of Class 10 French, Arabic, German, Sanskrit, Malayalam, Russian, Urdu, and Punjabi exams have also been rescheduled.
CBSE Class 10 and 12 Revised Dates – Important Guidelines
- The students can check the duration of each paper in the official date-sheet. However, they must meticulously follow the duration of time for each subject/paper as given on the question paper.
- Class 12 examinations will be conducted in two shifts on 4 days.
- For the first shift (10:30 AM to 1:30 PM), the answer books will be distributed between 10:00 AM and 10:15 AM.
- For the second shift (2:30 PM to 5:30 PM), the answer books will be distributed between 2:00 PM and 2:15 PM.
- Candidates are required to write their particulars on the answer book which will be checked and signed by the Assistant Superintendent(s).
- The question paper will be distributed at 10:15 AM/2:15 AM, after which the students will be provided 15 minutes to read the question paper.
- No enquiries about the date of result declaration shall be attended on the date of examination.
- For more details, please visit https://www.cbse.gov.in/.