New Delhi, September 13, 2022, BPSC Recruitment 2022: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has invited online applications for the post of Assistant Professor – Computer Science and Engineering in Bihar’s government engineering colleges under the Science and Technology department. A total of 208 vacancies have been announced by the Government of Bihar. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies on the BPSC official website – bpsc.bih.nic.in – till September 28, 2022.
Table of Contents
- BPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- BPSC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility
- BPSC Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
- BPSC Recruitment 2022 – Vacancies
- BPSC Recruitment 2022 – Salary
- BPSC Recruitment – Exam Weightage
- How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Conducting body||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Concerned Government||The Government of Bihar|
|Post name||Assistant Professor|
|Number of posts||208|
|BPSC application start date||September 9, 2022|
|BPSC application end date||September 28, 2022|
BPSC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility
- Candidates who want to apply for the posts should have B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc / Engg / M.E. / M.Tech / M.S / Integrated M.Tech in computer science and engineering with first class or equivalent degree.
- Candidates must be aged above 21 years.
BPSC Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
|General, Other Backward Class (OBC), Other State||INR 750|
|Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), Physically Handicapped (PH)||INR 200|
|Female Candidates||INR 200|
- The payment of application fees should be done through online mode.
- Candidates can make the payment through debit card, credit card, net banking, and others.
- Candidates can check for more related details through the official site of BPSC.
BPSC Recruitment 2022 – Vacancies
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||21|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||34|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||02|
|Economically Backward Classes (EBC)||38|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||24|
|Other Backward Class (OBC) Female||06|
BPSC Recruitment 2022 – Salary
- The basic salary of BPSC Assistant Professors is approximately between INR 9,300 to INR 34,800 in a month as per the 7th pay commission.
- Apart from the basic pay, BPSC Assistant Professors also get a grade pay of INR 6,000 a month.
BPSC Recruitment – Exam Weightage
The selection to the BPSC Assistant Professor recruitment 2022 is based on the two stages. One is the written examination stage and the other is the interview stage. However, the marks for these two stages are awarded in four categories and the candidates are evaluated on the following parameters.
|Candidate working as Assistant Professor on contractual basis||25|
How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment?
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, they are required to click on the ‘Apply Online’ option.
- After clicking on the ‘Apply Online’ option, they are required to enter their details, pay the fees and submit the form.
- Lastly, they are required to download the application form and keep its copy for future reference.
Note: To know more about BPSC recruitment application process, please click here.
To read the BPSC recruitment official notification, please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the last date to apply for BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment?
The last date to apply for the BPSC Recruitment is September 28, 2022.
What is the selection process for BPSC Assistant Professor recruitment?
The selection process in BPSC Assistant Professor recruitment consists of two stages: written exam and an interview.
What is the BPSC Assistant Professor application fee?
The BPSC Assistant Professor application fee for Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), Female, and Physically Handicapped (PH) category candidates is INR 200, whereas the application fee for other categories is INR 750.
How many vacancies are released under BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022?
There are a total of 208 vacancies under BPSC Assistant Professor 2022.