The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced the date for the BPSC 67th combined preliminary exam. As per the BPSC Chief Atul Prasad’s announcement, the exam was conducted on 30 September 2022 (in two shifts).
Moreover, the BPSC prelims admit card 2022 was released seven days prior to the exam.
- More than 6 lakh candidates appeared for the BPSC 67th combined preliminary exams.
- The BPSC 67th preliminary exams 2022 were held on 8 May 2022 earlier but it was cancelled due to a paper leak incident.
Table of Contents
- BPSC 67th Prelims 2022 – Overview
- BPSC 67th Prelims 2022 – Number of Posts
- BPSC 67th Prelims 2022 – Selection Process
- BPSC 67th Prelims 2022 – Exam Pattern
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BPSC 67th Prelims 2022 – Overview
|Exam name||BPSC 67th Combined Preliminary Exams|
|Conducting body||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Date of exam||30 September 2022|
|Number of candidates appearing||More than 6,00,000|
|Admit card release date||Seven days prior to the exams.|
|Selection stages||3 stages:
|Exam duration||120 minutes|
BPSC 67th Prelims 2022 – Number of Posts
- A total 802 posts are meant to be filled through BPSC 67th Combined Competitive Exam 2022.
- Some of the posts are as follows:
- General Administration Department of Bihar Civil Services (Subdivision Officer)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Revenue Officer
- Labour Superintendent
- Tax Assistant Commissioner
- Assistant Planning Officer and other posts.
- The commission has also decided to make some changes in the pattern and assessment of the combined preliminary exam 2022, under which marks will be provided through the percentile method.
- According to the new BPSC rules, candidates will be allowed to enter the exam centres 1 hour before the exam begins.
- The seal of the question booklet will be broken in the examination hall and the OMR will be opened before the candidates to avoid any paper leak.
- Several other precautionary measures, including the installation of CCTVs, GPS, and others, will be taken to conduct the exam in a secure manner.
BPSC 67th Prelims 2022 – Selection Process
- The selection process of the BPSC 67th prelims 2022 will be done on the basis of the candidates’ in three stages as follows:
- Finally, candidates who pass the main exam will be called for an interview round.
BPSC 67th Prelims 2022 – Exam Pattern
- There is no negative marking in the BPSC prelims 2022 exam.
- BPSC 67th prelims exam will be of 150 marks and the time allotted for the same is 2 hours.
- Candidates need to score minimum marks as decided by the commission to qualify for the Main examination.
- All the questions are set in English and Hindi. Some questions are meant to test the candidate’s knowledge of English and are set in English only.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many stages are there in the BPSC Prelims 2022?
There are three stages: Prelims, Mains, and Personal Interview.
Is there a negative marking in the BPSC Prelims 2022?
There is no negative marking in the BPSC 2022 exam.
How many posts are to be filled through BPSC Prelims 2022?
A total 802 posts are meant to be filled through BPSC 67th Prelims 2022.
What are the names of the posts which are to be filled through BPSC Prelims 2022?
Some of the posts to be filled through BPSC prelims exam are General Administration Department of Bihar Civil Services (Subdivision Officer), Deputy Superintendent of Police, Revenue Officer, Labour Superintendent, Tax Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Planning Officer, and other posts.