Candidates must download and get their respective XAT 2022 admit cards printed, as a secondary copy of the same will not be provided. The XAT admit card will contain candidate’s information such as name, date of birth, photo, signature, roll number, test centre and reporting time.
Table of Contents
- How to Download XAT Admit Card 2022?
- XAT 2022 Admit Card – Errors to Check
- Documents to Carry Alongwith XAT 2022 Admit Card
- XAT Exam Centres and Test Cities
- XAT Admit Card – FAQ
How to Download XAT Admit Card 2022?
Candidates are required to download their respective XAT admit card from the official XAT 2022 website using their registered login credentials. Follow these steps in order to download the admit card :
- Visit the official website of XAT 2021
- Click on the ‘Login’ tab
- Enter details like XAT User ID, password and click on login
- Click on ’Hall Ticket’ tab
- Option to download XAT hall ticket will appear
- Click on download and save as pdf
Details Mentioned on XAT Admit Card 2022
Each candidate’s XAT 2021 admit card will contain the following information:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photo
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Candidate’s category
- Candidate’s XAT ID
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam venue
- Instructions regarding exam/exam day
Read More : complete info in XAT Syllabus.
XAT 2022 Admit Card – Errors to Check
Candidates are required to check all the information mentioned on the XAT 2022 admit card as soon as they download it. In case of any error or discrepancy, contact the authorities on XAT examination helpline and get it revised before the commencement of the examination.
The following information on the admit card must not contain any errors or discrepancy:
- Name of the candidate should not be incomplete or misspelt
- Registration number must be the same as in the XAT application form
- Date of birth of the candidate should not be incorrect
- PwD status should be as per mentioned in the application form
- Date of exam should be mentioned correctly
- Test city should be as per cities opted in the application form
How to Correct Errors in XAT Admit Card 2022
In case of an error in the XAT 2022 admit card, contact the XAT 2022 helpdesk immediately for assistance.
Contact XAT helpdesk on:
Toll free: 1800 209 0835 (Monday to Sunday 08:00am – 08:00pm)
Phone: +91 657 665 3203 /3204 / 3205
XAT Exam Day Instructions
- Reach the XAT exam centre by 7:30 am to complete the identification process. Present the required documents at the time of identification and follow the procedure.
- Once inside the examination hall, locate your assigned work station and take a seat. Do not start the computer system until asked by the invigilator
- Do not peep into other candidate’s work stations. If your computer malfunctions, you are requested to inform the invigilator immediately.
- Read the examination instructions very carefully and follow them through the question paper. Violation may result in termination or disqualification.
- The XAT admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the examination hall and must be presented for inspection to the invigilator. Candidates not carrying their admit cards will be barred from writing the test.
- The XAT 2022 candidates must carry two copies of their admit card to the exam hall. One copy of the admit card has to be submitted to the invigilator and the second copy of the admit card is to be retained by the candidate.
- After taking the print outs of the XAT 2022 admit card, affix the recent passport size photo in colour with a preferable white background. The photo must be the same as the one uploaded with the XAT application form.
- DO NOT sign the admit card by yourself. It has to be signed only in the presence of the invigilator, at the exam centre.
- The candidates are advised to carry a secondary ID proof for identification purposes. Only the original copy of the photo ID will be accepted.
- XAT test takers must remember that watches and gadgets such as mobile phone, calculator, iPad, etc. are not allowed inside the examination centre premises.
Click here for complete XAT 2022 registration details.
Documents to Carry Alongwith XAT 2022 Admit Card
The candidates are required to carry one of the following ID proofs along with XAT 2022 admit card to the examination centre. Both original and a photocopy of the ID proof are to be carried by the candidate.
|Aadhar card||College/University ID|
|Voter ID||Driver’s license|
|Passport||Any other identity proof issued by the Government of India|
XAT Exam Centres and Test Cities
Each admit card will contain the information regarding the XAT examination centre. Candidates are advised to visit the examination centre a day before the date of the examination. In order to avoid any inconvenience, the candidate must check the distance and time required to reach from their respective locations. Listed below are the cities where the XAT 2022 examination will be held.
XAT Exam Cities
XAT Admit Card – FAQ
Q. When will be the admit card for XAT 2022 be available for download?
The XAT 2022 admit card will be available for download tentatively from the 3rd week of December and is to remain available till the exam date.
Q. How can I download my admit card for XAT 2022?
Candidates can download the admit card from the XAT official website http://www.xatonline.in. Candidates can log in with their user ID and password after registering on the website, click on the “hallticket” tab and then the “download” option. Candidates should carry a hard copy of the admit card and carry it to the exam centre on the day of exam.
Q. Can I download my admit card for XAT 2022 more than once?
The XAT 2022 admit card will be available on the official website till the day of the exam. Candidates can visit and download it as many times as required.
Q. Is it necessary to carry the admit card to the exam centre on the day of XAT 2022 exam
Yes. It is mandatory to carry a hard copy of the admit card on the day of exam. In case of failure, candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam.