Staff Selection Commission has released the admit cards for the SSC CGL tier-2 2020 exam on 11th November 2020. Eligible candidates can download the SSC CGL admit cards from the respective regional SSC websites. You must enter your login credentials to download the admit cards. The SSC CGL tier-2 2020 exams are scheduled to be conducted from 15th November to 18th November 2020. Also, the third tier of the SSC CGL 2020 will be held on 22nd November 2020. The candidates who will qualify the tier-2 exam will be considered eligible to appear for the tier-3 exam.
Earlier in the year, SSC CGL Admit cards for tier 1 exam of SSC CGL was released on 20th February 2020 for all regions i.e., Karnataka, Kerala, Northern, Southern, North Eastern, Eastern, North Western, Madhya Pradesh, Western and Central regions. The exams for tier 1 SSC CGL were held from 3rd March to 9th March 2020.
Based on the notification of SSC CGL on 2nd March, 2020, tier-I exam was conducted from March 3-9, 2020. The overall difficulty level of the first shift of CGL tier-I exam was easy to moderate.
In this article, you will get familiar with the admit card types, details mentioned in the admit card, how to download the admit card and much more.
Table of Contents
- SSC CGL Admit Card – Admit Card details
- SSC CGL Admit Card – Downloading process
- SSC CGL Admit Card – Documents to carry for exam
- SSC CGL Admit card – Key information to remember
- SSC CGL Admit Card – Important Events
- SSC CGL Admit card – FAQs
SSC CGL Admit Card – Admit Card details
Aspirants must know what they should expect to find in an admit card or instructions for the next steps of the process.
Date of birth
Time to report at the chosen exam centre
SSC CGL Admit Card – Downloading process
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to download the admit card on the schedule dates:
- Visit the official website of SSC
- Click on the admit card tab to check the admit card data
- Applicants have to click on the relevant SSC regional/sub-regional website link
- Then you will find the admit card link and click to proceed further
- Enter the required login credentials in the login page to move to next step
- Download CGL admit card and take the printout
Visit the website of SSC, click on “Admit Card” tab at the top banner and you will reach in the page below. Click on region specific admit card and download the admit card. The below image shows current updated admit card lists for all SSC exams 2020.
CGL admit card was released in the month of March and the applicants were able to find the admit card based on region preference in the following table.
SSC CGL Tier-I admit card 2020 for Karnataka Kerala Region
SSC CGL Tier-I admit card 2020 for Southern Region
Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamil Nadu
SSC CGL Tier-I admit card 2020 for Northern Region
Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand
SSC CGL Tier-I admit card 2020 for North Eastern Region
Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland
SSC CGL Tier-I admit card 2020 for Eastern Region
West Bengal, Orissa, Sikkim and Andaman & Nicobar Island
SSC CGL Admit Card – Documents to carry for exam
We have provided few of the regions for CGL admit card download, for more region applicants are advised to check the SSC government website.
- It is mandatory to bring admit card to the examination centre for verification along with other documents
- Other documents include photo ID. Some of the documents which are allowed as photo ID are: Driver license, Voter ID, Aadhar, PAN card, Ration card and passport.
An example of an CGL Admit card is shown below:
SSC CGL Admit card – Key information to remember
- Aspirants should reach the exam centre on time for the verification process before exam
- Any kind of electronic items such as digital watch etc. are prohibited inside the examination centre
- Textbooks, pens, pencils etc. are also not allowed inside the exam centre
- They should follow the instructions given by the invigilator inside the examination centre
Read the blog IBPS PO here.
SSC CGL Admit Card – Important Events
Given below are the important events and the dates of SSC CGL 2020
|SSC CGL 2019-2020 Notification||22nd October 2019|
|SSC CGL 2019-2020 Application commences||22nd October 2019|
|SSC CGL 2019-2020 Application deadline||25th November 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Application status out from||28th January 2020|
|SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level)- Tier-1 Admit Card release date||20th February 2020|
SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level)- Tier-1- Exam date
|3rd March 2020 to 9th March 2020|
SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level)- Tier-1- Exam Results
|1st July 2020|
SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level)- Tier-2- Admit card release date
|11th November 2020|
SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level)- Tier-2- Exam Date
|15th November 2020 to 18th November 2020|
SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level)- Tier-3 Exam Date
|22nd November 2020|
SSC CGL Admit card – FAQs
Q. What details are required to download the admit card?
An applicant needs to enter his/her name, father’s name, registration/roll number and date of birth to download the admit card from the official website.
Q. If you are facing trouble in downloading the admit card? What options do you have?
If you are unable to download the CGL admit card even one week before the date of the exam, immediately contact the concerned regional/sub-regional office of the commission to know what can be done.
Q. Does SSC send hard copies of admit cards to registered candidates?
No, staff selection commission does not send any hard copy of admit card to registered SSC CGL aspirants. You need to take a printout of the downloaded admit card and bring it to the examination center.
Q. If your name is misspelled in the admit card, what should you do?
You are advised to contact commission officials to get this corrected before the exam day.