New Delhi, 5 April 2022 – The application window for Wipro recruitment 2022 is now open and candidates can apply for Project Engineer positions at Wipro Ltd. The Wipro recruitment drive is open for freshers and engineering graduates with B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course) degrees. Aspirants interested in Wipro careers can apply at wipro.com by May 22.
As per Wipro recruitment guidelines, only candidates who have passed their engineering degrees in 2021 or 2022 can apply. After the registration for Wipro recruitment is completed, the online assessment (recruitment examination) will take place from May 21 to June 5. Candidates will be selected for the interview round only if they successfully pass the online assessment.
Note: Candidates from all engineering disciplines and branches can apply for recruitment, except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture, and Food Technology.
|Recruiting Organisation||Wipro Ltd.|
|Recruitment Drive||Elite National Talent Hunt (NTH) Wipro Recruitment 2022|
|Registration Starts||May 2|
|Registration Ends||May 22|
|Online Assessment||May 21 to June 5|
|Selection Criteria||Registration -> Online Assessment -> Interview|
|Available Vacancies||Project Engineers|
|Starting Salary||INR 3.5 Lakhs Per Annum|
Table of Contents
- Wipro Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Wipro Recruitment 2022 – Salary, Increment, and Service Agreement
- Wipro Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- Wipro Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
Wipro Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Freshers with a B.E./B. Tech degree or a M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course) full-time degree recognized by the Central/State Government of India can apply.
- These candidates must have passed their degrees in either 2021 or 2022.
- All branches of engineering, except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food Technology can apply.
- Aspirants must have 60% or 6.0 CGPA (or equivalent) in their Class 10, Class 12, UG, and PG degrees to apply.
- Part-time, correspondence, or distance learning will not be accepted.
- Only one backlog will be allowed at the time of the assessment stage.
- A maximum of 3 years of gap in education will be allowed from 10th to graduation.
- Candidates who have participated in any Wipro recruitment drive in the last 6 months are not eligible.
- Aspirants should be Indian citizens or should hold a Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) card or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card.
- Natives of Bhutan and Nepal can apply. They are required to submit their citizenship certificates to be eligible.
Wipro Recruitment 2022 – Salary, Increment, and Service Agreement
|Starting Salary||INR 3,50,000|
|Bonus||INR 25,000 flat bonus after 6 months from joining (to be merged with salary after 12 months of bonus payout)|
|Merge Bonuses||Incentives will be offered from 18th, 24th and 36th months from the date of joining|
|Service Agreement||Candidates need to sign a service agreement of 12 months. If a candidate wishes to leave before that period, they will be required to pay INR 75,000|
Wipro Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
The Wipro selection process will begin with registration and then move to online assessment. After online assessment, the interview round will take place. Once candidates crack the interview, they will receive the letter of intent (LOI) and then the offer letter.
The online assessment comprises of three sections:
|Aptitude Test||Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English Ability (Verbal)
Duration: 48 mins
|Written Communication Test||Essay Writing
Duration: 20 mins
|Online Programming Test||Candidates can choose any one of the following programming languages: Java, C, C++, or Python
|Total Time||128 mins|
Note: Wipro will inform candidates about their results through individual emails or other means of communication provided by candidates during registration.
Wipro Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
Candidates can apply for the Wipro recruitment drive by visiting the Superset portal.
1. On the portal, candidates need to click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
2. Then, they need to enter their email in the window that appears and click ‘Next’.
3. Then, they need to click on “Register & Apply”.
4. A form will appear on the screen.
5. Candidates need to fill in the form to the last section (Profile Photo & Documents) and complete the process to apply.
6. Finally, aspirants can take a print out of the completed application for future reference.
Also Read – TCS BPS Hiring 2022
Do I need to learn programming languages to apply for Wipro recruitment 2022?
Yes! Basic knowledge of one of the following four programming languages is required - Java, C, C++ or Python.
Is there any age criteria to adhere to?
No! There is no specific age criteria, however, candidates need to have passed their engineering either in 2021 or 2022 to apply. Otherwise, they cannot apply for the Wipro recruitment drive.
How many vacancies are available?
Wipro has not specified the number of vacancies, however, the company is hiring on a PAN-India basis. This means that a large number of vacancies are being filled.