New Delhi, 20 April 2022: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the detailed application form-II (DAF-II) for Indian Forest Service (Main) examination 2021. Candidates can fill-up the form by visiting UPSC’s official website – https://upsconline.nic.in/.
Candidates should be aware that the application link will be available on the website from April 19 to April 28, 2022, until 6:00 p.m.. If an applicant fails to fill up the form during that time, their candidature will be cancelled and no correspondence will be entertained by the commission.
Table of Contents
UPSC IFS 2021 DAF II: Overview
|UPSC IFS 2021 DAF II Application begins||19 April 2022|
|UPSC IFS 2021 DAF II Last date to apply||28 April 2022 till 6:00 PM|
|UPSC Official website||Click here|
UPSC IFS 2021 DAF II: Details
- UPSC IFS Main examination 2021 was held from 27 February 2022 to 6 March 2022. To appear for the exam, candidates had to fill out the detailed application form-I (DAF-I).
- Candidates who successfully completed and qualified for the written examination of UPSC IFS Main are required to appear for a personality test.
- Now, these candidates must express their preferences for zones/cadres on the online Detailed Application Form-II (DAF-II) prior to the start of the exam’s personality test (Interview).
- The candidature final will be decided based on the final result and eligibility as per the public state commission.
- Candidates are also required to submit their original certificates as proof pertaining to educational qualification, age, etc.
- Candidates must additionally provide documents/certificates for higher education, achievements in other sectors, service experience, and other relevant information.
How To Fill UPSC IFS 2021 DAF-II?
- Candidates are required to visit the UPSC official website.
- Now click on the direct link of ‘DAF for various examinations of UPSC’.
- Candidates are required to enter their previously registered credentials.
- Candidates must carefully go through the DAF-II and submit it successfully. In case of any queries, refer to the official notification.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website of UPSC for any further information.
- Candidates are advised to download the submitted application form for future reference.
Note: In case of any problem in filling out Detailed Application Form-II, Please indicate
the problem being faced in detail and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 011-20819360.
UPSC IFS 2021 DAF II: FAQs
How to apply for the UPSC IFS Main DAF II 2021?
Candidates can apply for UPSC IFS Main DAF-II on the UPSC official website - https://upsconline.nic.in/ - and find the direct link to ‘DAF for various examinations of UPSC’ on or before 28 April 2022.
When was the UPSC IFS Main exam 2021 held?
The UPSC IFS Main exam 2021 was held from 27 February to 6 March in two shifts.
What is the UPSC IFS 2021 DAF II?
UPSC IFS DAF II is an application form made available by the UPSC to process candidates who have successfully passed the UPSC IFS Main exam 2021 for the personality test. Via this form, candidates can express their preferences for zones/cadres.
For more information regarding exam-related updates, please follow Buddy4Study.