New Delhi, 19 April 2022: The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has begun the recruitment process for more than 330 posts, including Stenographer, Assistant Section Officer (ASO), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Senior Secretariat Assistant (SSA), Senior Technician, Personal Assistant (PA), Assistant, and more from today – 19 April 2022. Interested candidates can apply by visiting https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/bisrvpmar22/.
Table of Contents
- BIS Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- BIS Recruitment 2022 – Number of Vacancies
- BIS Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
- How to Apply for BIS Vacancies?
- BIS Recruitment 2022: Intimation Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BIS Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Starting date of the application process||19 April 2022|
|Last date for applying for the posts||9 May 2022|
|Last date for printing application forms||25 May 2022|
|Release of admit cards||Will be published 10 days ahead of the examination.|
|Date of written test||June 2022 (tentative)|
BIS Recruitment 2022 – Number of Vacancies
|Post||Number of vacancies|
|Senior Technician post||25|
|Technical Assistant (Laboratory)||47|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||100|
|Assistant (Computer-Aided Design)||2|
|Assistant Section Officer||47|
BIS Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
The application fee for the posts of Assistant Director (Hindi), Assistant Director (Administration & Finance), and Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs) is Rs. 800 and the application fee for the remaining posts is Rs. 500.
Note: No fee is to be paid by Schedule Castes (SCs), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Person with Disability (PWD), women, and Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) serving employees.
How to Apply for BIS Vacancies?
- The candidates need to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, they are required to click on the “What’s New” section.
- Then, they are required to click on the application link available against “Advertisement For Various Posts In BIS(ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2/2022/ESTT)”
- In this step, they are required to register and proceed with the application process.
- Lastly, they are required to save a printout for future reference.
- To apply directly, click on the application link.
- For the post of Junior Secretariat Assistant, please click here.
- Candidates facing difficulties regarding the application process may send their queries at email@example.com till 9 May 2022.
BIS Recruitment 2022: Intimation Details
- All intimations regarding the online exam or skill, practical, trade test, and interview will be sent by email and/or SMS only at the registered email ID and/or mobile number registered on the online application form for the online exam.
- BIS shall not be responsible if the information/intimations do not reach the candidates in case of a change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault, or otherwise, beyond the control of BIS.
- Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the BIS website for the latest updates.
To know more about BIS vacancies, please read the official document here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will the notification for BIS recruitment 2022 be released?
The notification for BIS recruitment 2022 was released on 16 April. The date from which applications will start is 19 April 2022.
What is the last date to apply online for BIS recruitment 2022?
The last date to apply online for BIS recruitment 2022 is 9 May.
What is the BIS recruitment 2022 application fee?
The application fee for the posts of Assistant Director (Hindi), Assistant Director (Administration & Finance), and Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs) is Rs. 800 and for the remaining posts, the fee is Rs. 500.
When will the BIS recruitment 2022 written test take place?
The BIS recruitment 2022 written test will be conducted in June 2022.