New Delhi, 5 May 2021 – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will close the CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) application submission window today. All the aspiring candidates who wish to submit their CAPF application forms can do so by 6:00 PM. All they need to do is visit the official CAPF website – www.upsc.gov.in and complete their application process.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) online application process commenced on 15th April 2021. According to the CAPF notification 2021, a total of 159 vacancies would be filled by UPSC.
Table of Contents
UPSC CAPF 2021 – Important Dates
|Events||Exam Dates 2021|
|UPSC notification 2021||15th April 2021|
|Starting date of CAPF online application form 2021||15th April 2021|
|Last Date of CAPF application form||5th May 2021|
|UPSC CAPF application withdrawal window||12th to 18th May 2021|
|CAPF 2021 exam date||8th August 2021|
UPSC CAPF 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
All the aspiring candidates who still want to apply for the UPSC CAPF exam 2021 by today must check the below eligibility criteria.
|Age limit for CAPF||20 years to 25 years|
How to Apply for UPSC CAPF 2021?
Candidates need to follow the steps highlighted below to apply for the UPSC CAPF exam 2021:
1. Visit the official website –www.upsc.gov.in
2. Click on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’
3. When the new page opens, click on the ‘Part I Registration’ link
4. Complete Part – I of the application form by filling in all the asked details
5. After registration, click on the link available for UPSC CAPF Part – II application form
6. Fill in the Registration ID generated from the Part 1 Application process
7. Click on Submit
8. Now, pay the requisite fee
9. Fill in your academic details and upload the scanned photograph and signature after the payment of fees
10. Finally submit the application form and take printouts for future use
UPSC CAPF – Application Fee
The UPSC CAPF 2021 registration application fee can be paid online via debit card/credit card/net banking.
|Category||CAPF Application Fee|
|Female/ SC/ ST||Nil|
The UPSC conducts the CAPF examination once every year, inviting candidates to fill up vacancies for various services like BSF, SSB, CRPF, ITBP, CISF, etc. Currently, the UPSC CAPF prelims exam is scheduled to be conducted on 18th July 2021 and the Main exam on 10th October 2021.