New Delhi, 21 June 2022 – The Uttar Pradesh Health and Family Department has opened the application portal for the UP ANM recruitment 2022 process. Through the application drive, female candidates can apply for more than 1700 Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) posts in the state. The portal to apply was opened on 25 May and will close on 26 June 2022. Interested female candidates can apply by visiting dgmhup.gov.in.
Table of Contents
- UP ANM Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- UP ANM Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- UP ANM Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
- UP ANM Recruitment 2022 – Salary Details
- UP ANM Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
UP ANM Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Recruitment Drive Name||UP ANM Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Health and Family Department|
|Application Start Date||25 May 2022|
|Application Deadline||26 June 2022|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 200 (General)
Rs. 100 (SC/ST/OBC)
|Age Limit||17 to 35 Years (Relaxation for Reserved Categories)|
UP ANM Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Here is the basic eligibility criteria that candidates need to adhere to:
- Selection will be at the sole discretion of the Uttar Pradesh Sahayak Nurses and Midwife council.
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply for the UP ANM recruitment 2022.
- Candidates must be minimum 17 years of age and a maximum 35 years of age as on 21 December 2021 to be eligible for application.
- Age relaxation for OBC, ST, and SC categories will be provided as per government norms.
- Candidates are also required to pass at least Class 10 and Class 12, either via the UP Board or any other equivalent board of education in India.
- Candidates belonging to General, EWS, and OC categories (another name for general category) must have scored at least 45 per cent marks in Class 10 and Class 12.
- Candidates belonging to SC and ST categories must have passed Class 10 and Class 12 with at least 40 per cent marks.
Note: Candidates will be selected for ANM recruitment based on merit, which will be decided on the basis of the percentage obtained in Class 10 and Class 12.
UP ANM Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
UP ANM Recruitment 2022 – Salary Details
- The UP ANM salary is based on the Pay matrix level 3 as per the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- As per the matrix, candidates will receive a salary between Rs. 21,700 and Rs. 69,100 per month.
- UP ANM recruits also receive Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), and various other allowances above their basic salary.
- The cumulation of the basic salary plus DA, HRA, and additional allowances becomes the monthly in-hand salary for the candidate.
- Keeping this in mind, the in-hand salary for UP ANP recruits can range from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 37,000 per month.
UP ANM Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
To apply for the UP ANM recruitment drive, candidates need to:
- Visit the official website dgmhup.gov.in.
- Thereafter, they have to scroll down to the “Latest News” section where the job advertisement will be given.
- Then, they can click on the application link for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (given in Hindi).
- Further, they need to register as new users and then log in with their credentials.
- Candidates then need to fill in the details and click on submit to finalise the process.
- Finally, they can download the application form for future reference.
TO READ THE ORIGINAL RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
What is the last date to apply for UP ANM posts?
The last date to apply for the UP ANM recruitment process is 26 June 2022.
How much is the online application fee and how can I pay it?
The online application fee is Rs. 200 for general and Rs. 100 for reserved category candidates. The fee can only be paid online using debit/credit cards, net banking, and other payment methods as available on the website.
What is the eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment?
Only female candidates who have passed Class 10 and 12 and are aged from 17 to 35 years can apply for the ANM recruitment drive.