New Delhi, 14 March 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) exam date for the 2022 academic year. The CMAT exam, which allows candidates to seek admission in management programmes offered by AICTE-approved institutions, will be held on 09 April 2022 (Saturday) from 3 pm to 6 pm.
The registration for CMAT exam 2022 is ongoing and the last day to submit the application form is 17 March 2022. Candidates who are yet to apply for the CMAT 2022 exam can do so by visiting the official website.
Table of Contents
CMAT 2022: Details
- The announcement of holding CMAT on 09 April 2022 has been made in continuation to the public notice dated 16 February 2022 regarding the online application of Common Management Admission Test (CMAT-2022) for admission to management programmes in the country.
- CMAT scores will be eligible for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses. It will be accepted by all of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)-approved institutions, university departments, constituent colleges, and affiliated colleges.
- Candidates who are willing to take admission in the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab can also apply for CMAT-2022.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab will utilize the CMAT-2022 scores as one of the admission criteria for admission in MBA-Law.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the NTA websites: https://nta.ac.in/ and https://cmat.nta.nic.in/ for the latest updates.
- For any queries or clarifications, candidates can call the NTA help desk at 011 40759000 and 011 69227700 or write emails to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MBA 2022: List of Other Entrance Exams
- The Common Admission Test (CAT) is a national-level entrance exam which is conducted by the IIMs on a rotation basis.
- It is organized for admission in 19 Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) and different B-schools situated across the country.
- The All India Management Association (AIMA) is the conducting authority that organizes the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) every year.
- The MAT exam is held four times a year, usually in the months of February, May, September, and December.
- This exam is conducted through a paper-based or computer-based test. The application form is provided via the online mode.
- On behalf of the Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI), the Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) organizes a national-level entrance exam which is known as the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT).
- After CAT, XAT is one of the most famous entrance tests for admission in management programmes in India.
- The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is the main organizing body that organizes the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- Candidates can register for GMAT every month and give the exam five times in a year. It is a national-level entrance exam which is held every month (all 12 months) in a year.
- The Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is a university-level exam conducted by the Symbiosis University.
- The online registration for the SNAP exam starts from August every year.
- It is a pen-paper based exam.
- SNAP is held for admission in management programmes of constituent institutions under Symbiosis University.
- The Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) is one of the most famous universities in Cochin which was founded in the year of 1971.
- Candidates who seek admission in CUSAT MBA programme are shortlisted through CMAT/MAT/CAT scores, group discussion, and personal interviews.
- The Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) or NMIMS Management Aptitude Test is a postgraduate university-level entrance test.
- This entrance test was conducted to pursue MBA or other graduate management degree programmes in various institutions accepting NMAT scores.
- NMAT will be conducted by the Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC).
- The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad is the main conducting authority that organizes the ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT).
- It is also called the ICFAI Aptitude Test.
- IBSAT is a university-level entrance exam for admission in various management programmes offered by ICFAI University and ICFAI Business School.
- The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) conducts a national-level entrance exam four times in a year that is known as ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions).
- This entrance exam is organized in paper and computer-based mode. It is held in the months of December, February, May, and July.
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is one of the trending institutions all across the country for imparting management education. It is a national-level entrance test.
- NTA organizes IIFT entrance exam for admission in MBA (International Business) program at Kolkata and New Delhi campuses.
Delhi University Admission 2022
- The Delhi University (DU) also known as the University of Delhi is the premier university of the country. Those candidates interested to pursue MBA via DU, have to fill the admission form that is available from May every year.
- On the basis of the CAT score, group discussion, and personal interview, candidates are shortlisted for admission in DU MBA programmes.
IPU CET 2022
- The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) organizes a university-level entrance exam that is known as Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET).
- If candidates want to apply for an MBA programme at GGSIPU, they can get the application form through the online mode.
- The exam is conducted in the offline mode.
- This university conducts separate CET exams for various courses.
Allahabad University 2022
- The University of Allahabad which is also referred to as Allahabad University is one of the trending universities of Uttar Pradesh.
- Allahabad University organizes its own admission test for admission in different programmes.
- MBA (MONIBRA) Admission Test is conducted for admission in management programmes offered by the university.
- After qualifying the admission test, students need to qualify group discussion and personal interview rounds to secure admission in Allahabad University MBA programmes.
Note: MONIBRA stands for Motilal Nehru Institute of Research & Business Administration.
LPU NEST 2022
- LPU NEST (Lovely Professional University National Entrance and Scholarship Test) is a university-level examination which is organized by LPU.
- Students looking for admissions in various courses like MBA, B.Tech, and others, offered by LPU can appear for this examination.