New Delhi, 24 January, 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) answer key 2021. Candidates can check the answer key on the official NTA UGC NET website.
NTA conducted the Phase I of UGC-NET between 20 November 2021 and 05 December 2021, Phase II between 24 December to 27 December 2021, and Phase III on 04 and 05 January, 2022 through the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode for 81 subjects.
Table of Contents
NTA UGC NET 2021 Answer Key: Details
- NTA has released the provisional answer key for UGC NET December 2020 and June 2021 Phase 1, 2, and 3 examination.
- Candidates can also access question papers and marked responses along with the provisional answer key.
- Candidates can raise their objection(s) against the answer key till 9 pm 24 January, 2022.
- Candidates are required to pay a processing fee of INR 1,000 per challenged answer.
- The challenges made by the candidates, along with the documents uploaded to support, will be verified by a panel of subject expert/s. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly and the processing fee paid for the challenge will be refunded.
How to Download the UGC NET Answer Key 2021?
The candidates are required to follow the following steps to download the answer keys:
- Visit the official UGC NET website.
- On the homepage, click on the UGC NET Answer Key 2021 link.
- Enter login details and submit.
- Your answer key will appear on the screen.
- Download the answer key.
- Take a printout for future purposes.
About National Testing Agency (NTA)
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD, now known as Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India (GOI).
- It is an independent, autonomous, and self-sustained premier testing organization for conducting efficient, transparent, and international standards tests to assess the credibility of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions.
Note: The NTA has been entrusted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) with the task of conducting UGC-NET to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for ‘Assistant Professor’ and ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor’ in Indian universities and colleges.
To read the official notice, please click here.