New Delhi, 26th April 2020: The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has released notifications for recruitment to 16,614 posts ranging from Constables to Sub Inspectors in the departments of Police, Special Protection Force, Disaster Response & Fire Services, and Prison & Corrections Services. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official website as mentioned above. The application window for the same will open on 2 May 2022 and the last date to apply is 20 May 2022.
Following these announcements, the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is also scheduled to announce a total of 503 Group-I cadre positions this week. Currently, the board has declared around 16 thousand positions. Candidates with a 12th grade diploma, a graduate degree, or an Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SSC) diploma are eligible to apply for this massive recruiting campaign.
- Candidates applying for police constable and firemen posts must have qualified intermediate or its equivalent exam recognised by the state government as of July 1, 2022.
- Candidates seeking these positions must have a degree from any university in India formed or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act of State, or any institution recognised by the University Grants Commission as of July 1, 2022, or any other equivalent qualification.
- According to the state government regulations, the board has raised the maximum age limit for recruitment to uniformed services, including the police department, by three years.
- Candidates must determine their eligibility for this recruitment before submitting and inputting their information properly online. If any important column of the application form is left blank, the application will be rejected.
Telangana Police Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (PC) Civil and/or equivalent||15644|
|SCT SI and/or equivalent||554|
|SCT PC IT CO/Mechanic and Driver||383|
|SCT SC IT & PTO/ASI FBP||33|
Telangana Police Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
SCT PC Civil and/or equivalent posts – The candidate must have passed intermediate or its equivalent examination recognized by the state government as on 1st July 2022.
Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Information Technology & Communications Organization) in Police Department – SSC or any other examination recognized by the state government.The candidate must also possess Industrial Training Institutional Certificate in Electronic, Mechanic OR Information Technology and Electronic System Maintenance OR Computer Operator and Programming Assistant OR Mechanic Consumer Electronics OR Electrician OR Vocational Intermediate in (a) EET (Electronic Engineering Technician), or (b) ET (Electrical Technician) (old name Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical applications) as on 1st July 2022.
Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Mechanics) (Men) in Police Transport Organisation – SSC or any other examination recognized by the state government as being equivalent to SSC. Must possess an Industrial Training Institutional certificate in Wiremen OR Mechanic Motor vehicle OR Mechanic Diesel OR Fitter, as on 1st July 2022.
Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Drivers) (Men) in Police Transport Organisation – Intermediate examination or any other examination recognized as its equivalent by the State Board of Intermediate Education as on 1st July 2022. (OR) SSC or any other examination recognized by the state government as being equivalent to SSC. Must also possess an Industrial Training Institutional certificate in Auto Electrician OR Mechanic Motor vehicle OR Mechanic Diesel OR Fitter as on 1st July 2022.
SCT SI Civil and/or Equivalent Posts – Graduation.
Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police, Information Technology & Communications Organization in Police Department – B.E./B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering OR Electrical and Electronics Engineering OR Computer Engineering OR Information Technology.
Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector, Police Transport Organization (Men) in Police Department – Diploma in Electrical Engineering OR Mechanical Engineering OR Automobile Engineering.
Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Assistant Sub Inspector of Police, Finger Print Bureau in Police Department – Degree with Computer Science OR Computer Application OR Information Technology.
Telangana Police Recruitment 2022 – Selection Procedure
|Stages of Selection Process||Process Name|
|Stage 1||Preliminary Written Test (PWT)|
|Stage 2||Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)|
|Stage 3||Final Written Examination|
Telangana Police Recruitment 2022 – Application Fees
- Other Class (OC) and Backward Class (BC) candidates with Telangana state local status, must pay a fee of Rs.800/-.
- SC and ST candidates who are residents of Telangana State must pay only Rs.400/-.
- All other candidates must pay Rs.800/-.
Telangana Police Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
To apply online for the TSLPRB Police Recruitment 2022, individuals must carefully follow the following step-by-step instructions:
- First visit the official website of Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board – www.tslprb.in.
- After visiting the official website of the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board, an option related to the TSLPRB Police recruitment will be visible on the webpage, tap on it.
- After selecting the aforementioned option, candidates will be routed to another page where they will be asked to fill out the relevant information, upload the required documents, scan a copy, complete both processes, and submit the online application form.
When will the application process start for Telangana Police Recruitment 2022?
The application process for the posts will start on May 2.
What is the last date to apply for Telangana Police Recruitment 2022?
The Telangana Police recruitment process ends on 20 May 2022.
What is the salary of the Telangana Police constable?
As mentioned in the notification, the pay scale of the Telangana Police constable ranges between Rs. 24,280 andRs. 72,850.