New Delhi, 7 June 2022 – Tata Consultancy Services has opened the TCS MBA hiring 2022 process for management graduates to join the organization. Candidates with year of passing (YOP) as 2020, 2021, and 2022 can apply for the TCS hiring drive and get selected in various management roles in the firm. Candidates with a full-time MBA, MMS, PGDBA, or PGDM course can apply for the recruitment process by visiting tcs.com/careers.
Table of Contents
TCS MBA Hiring 2022 – Overview
|Recruitment Firm||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Recruitment Drive||TCS MBA Hiring 2022|
|Registration Portal Link||nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/|
|Roles Available||Various management-related roles, based on a candidate’s qualification and skill set|
|Selection Criteria||Skills Test & Interview|
|Skills Test Duration||90 min|
|Age Limit||18 to 28 years|
|Candidates’ Year of Passing||2020, 2021, and 2022|
TCS MBA Hiring 2022 – Eligibility
- Candidates should be between 18 years and 28 years of age.
- Freshers are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have passed their management degree in either 2020, 2021, or 2022.
- Only full-time MBA/MMS/ PGDBA/PGDM courses will be considered.
- The candidates should have one of the following specializations – Marketing, Finance, Operations, Supply Chain Management, Information Technology, General Management, Business Analytics, Project Management.
- Candidates must have a B.Tech. or B.E. degree (undergraduate) prior to their management course.
- Candidates should have minimum aggregate marks of 60% or a 6.0 CGPA in Class 10, Class 12, Diploma (if applicable), Graduate, and Postgraduate examinations.
- Candidates should not have any backlogs.
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education (if any).
- Overall educational gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification.
- Candidates must have full-time degrees only. Part-time/correspondence/open course degrees will not be considered.
- Candidates from open boards of education (Class 10 and Class 12) are eligible to apply if all other courses (diploma, UG, and PG) are full-time.
- Candidates with prior work experience are eligible.
TCS MBA Hiring 2022 – Selection Criteria
Candidates will be selected for TCS MBA jobs on the basis of their performance in the skills test as well as the interview. Aspirants who crack the skills test will be called in for the interview, after which they will receive a job offer from TCS.
The test comprises 47 questions that have to be answered in 90 minutes. These include questions on:
- Verbal Aptitude (7 questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (20 questions)
- Business Aptitude (20 questions)
TCS MBA Hiring 2022 – How to Apply?
To apply for the TCS recruitment drive, candidates first need to create a new account on the TCS Next Step portal. After that, they need to log in to the portal with their login ID (also called CT/DT ID) and password.
Here are the six steps required to apply at TCS:
- Visit the TCS Next Step Portal – nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/
- Click on ‘Register Now’ and choose the category as ‘IT’ from the given list.
- Follow all the steps to create a new account.
- Once registered, visit the same portal again and log in.
- After that, please proceed to the application form and fill it with all the required details.
- Finally, click on ‘Apply for Drive’ and the registration process will be completed.
- Candidates must have all original academic documents handy (including marksheets and degree certificates).
- Communication related to the test will be shared with candidates by TCS.
- TCS does not send job offers or any hiring-related communication from unofficial email IDs like Gmail, Rediff, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. The communication will only be sent by the official IDs with @tcs.com addresses.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf. Thus, candidates must beware of such offers.
How can I seek help in case of any doubt or issue?
In case of doubts, candidates can either drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at the toll-free number 1800 209 3111.
What is the test-pattern for TCS MBA Hiring 2022?
The TCS MBA hiring test will span 90 minutes and focus on Verbal Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude, and Business Aptitude.
When will I be informed of the interview schedule?
Candidates need to first register and appear for the skills test. After that, TCS will reach out to all selected candidates for the interview. Candidates who are not selected will not receive any communication whatsoever.