New Delhi, 8 June 2022: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) has announced the Maharashtra HSC result 2022 today, that is, 8 June 2022. A total of 94.22% of students cleared the HSC Class 12 exam this year. Students will be able to check their results at mahresult.nic.in, mahresults.org.in, hscresult.mkcl.org, and mh12.abpmajha.com by entering their roll numbers. A total of 14,85,191 students had registered for the HSC exams, of which 8,17,188 were male students and 6,68,003 were female students.
The subject-wise marks of the students registered for the examination will be available on the official websites through 9 divisional education boards:
- The Maharashtra HSC 2022 theory examinations were held from March 4 to April 7, 2022
- The Maharashtra HSC 2022 practical exams were held from February 14 to March 3, 2022.
- In case students are not satisfied with their scores, they can get their individual subject-wise marks recounted (verification of marks) or obtain photocopies of answer sheets. Such students can also apply for re-evaluation of answer sheets after June 10 on the website: verification.mh-hsc.ac.in.
Table of Contents
Maharashtra HSC Result 2022 – Details
|Result Date||8 June 2022|
|Board name||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE)|
|Exam name||Maharashtra Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination|
|Revaluation application website||verification.mh-hsc.ac.in.|
|Total number of appeared students||14,85,191|
|Minimum passing marks||33%|
Maharashtra HSC Result 2022 – Minimum Passing Marks
- Students have to score a minimum of 33 percent marks in all subjects to pass the HSC examination.
- If students have failed in one subject out of 6 but have an aggregate of over 33 percent, they will be passed.
- Students who fail in two subjects or have less than 33 percent marks in 2 subjects would have to appear for supplementary exams.
- In 2021, the Maharashtra HSC examinations were canceled due to the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The board had decided to promote all students instead based on the internal assessment criteria released.
- Nearly 100% (99.63%) pass percentage was recorded in 2021.
- In 2020, the pass percentage was 90.66%.
- This year, the pass percentage was expected to drop below 90. However, it came out as 94.22%.
How to Check Maharashtra HSC Result 2022?
- The candidates are required to visit the official website
- The Maharashtra 12th result 2022 link will be reflected on the home screens.
- Students are required to click on the link and it will lead to a new web page.
- Then, they are required to enter the roll number and mother name in the given space and press the ‘Submit” button.
- The Maharashtra Board HSC result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Lastly, students are required to check the result and save a printout for future reference.