New Delhi, 6 June 2022: The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has started the ITBP recruitment 2022 process for the posts of Head Constable (HC) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) (Stenographer) on 8 June 2022. As per the ITBP recruitment notice, eligible candidates can apply online for these posts at recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in from 8 June 2022 to 7 July 2022.
- A total of 286 vacancies are available under the Direct Entry and Limited Departmental Competitive Exam (LDCE).
- Out of the total number of vacancies, 158 vacancies are for Head Constable (HC) (Combatant Ministerial) Male and Female, 90 are for HC LDCE, 21 for Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) (Stenographer), and 17 for ASI Steno LDCE posts.
Table of Contents
- ITBP HC, ASI 2022 – Vacancy Details
- ITBP Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- ITBP Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- ITBP Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit
- ITBP Recruitment 2022 – Salary Details
- ITBP Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
- How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2022?
- ITBP Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- ITBP Recruitment 2022 – Syllabus
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
ITBP HC, ASI 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Head Constable (Combatant Ministerial)||158|
|Head Constable (LDCE)||90|
|ASI Steno (LDCE)||17|
ITBP Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Starting date of online application||8 June 2022|
|Last date of online application||7 July 2022|
ITBP Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed Class 12 can apply for the post of ASI Steno. They also need to complete 10 minutes of dictation at 80 w.p.m. and transcription of 50 w.p.m. in English and 65 minutes in Hindi on the computer.
- Candidates applying for the post of Head Constable should have passed Class 12 from a recognized board. The typing speed should be 30 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit
|HC Direct Recruitment||Minimum age required to apply is 18 years and the upper age limit is 25 years|
|HC LDCE||Up to 35 years|
|ASI Steno Recruitment||18 to 25 years|
|ASI Steno LDCE||Up to 35 years|
ITBP Recruitment 2022 – Salary Details
|HC||Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100|
|ASI Constable||Rs. 29,200 to Rs. 93,200|
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2022
ITBP Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
- For General and OBC categories, the application fee is Rs. 100.
- There is no application fee for Female, Ex-Servicemen, SC, and ST candidates.
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates are required to visit the official website.
- Then, they are required to click on the “Important Links” section.
- After navigating to the important links section, they are required to register and log in using credentials.
- After logging in, they are required to fill out the form and upload the required documents.
- Thereafter, they are required to pay the application fee (if eligible) and submit the form.
- Lastly, they are required to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
The selection process will consist of the following steps:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Test and Skills Test
- Document Verification
- Detailed Medical Exam (DME)
- Review Medical Exam (RME)
ITBP Recruitment 2022 – Syllabus
The ITBP recruitment exam is held in two phases. The syllabus for each individual phase is given below.
ITBP Recruitment Exam Paper-1 Syllabus
- Quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, and data interpretation
- Science (General)
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Politics and Economy (Indian)
- India’s History
ITBP Recruitment Exam Paper-2 Syllabus
|Part A||Question on narrative essay|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will the online registrations for the ITBP recruitment 2022 process begin?
The ITBP recruitment 2022 process will begin on 8 June.
What is the ITBP recruitment 2022 registration last date?
The last date to apply for the ITBP recruitment 2022 process is 7 July 2022.
What is the ITBP recruitment 2022 application fee?
For the General and OBC categories, the fee is Rs. 100. There is no application fee for Female, Ex-Servicemen, SC, and ST candidates.