21 June 2022, NEW DELHI – Tata Consultancy Services iON (TCS iON) is a cloud-based service platform launched by Tata Consultancy Services, a subsidiary of the Tata Group. TCS iON is a strategic service-providing unit aimed at creating solutions for Manufacturing Industries (SMB), Educational Institutions, and Examination Boards. It offers end-to-end business solutions through an IT-as-a-Service model. TCS iON has recently announced a 15-day free online course titled TCS Career Edge for young IT professionals. One can register for TCS Career Edge by visiting learning.tcsionhub.in.
Along with providing free online courses, TCS iON also recruits fresh engineering, arts, commerce, and science graduates across India through the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT). NQT is used by other corporations across India to hire freshers as well. The online application process for NQT is currently underway and will run till 25 June 2022. The test will begin on 10 July 2022. Interested candidates can register for the TCS NQT 2022 exam from the official website.
This article provides details on TCS iON free online course, TCS Career Edge programme, and NQT. The article will also discuss the benefits, dates, eligibility criteria for the NQT exam, and other important information about TCS NQT 2022 and TCS Career Edge 2022.
Table of Contents
- TCS iON NQT & TCS Career Edge: General Overview
- TCS iON Career Edge 2022: Important Details
- Benefits of TCS iON Career Edge
- Duration of TCS iON Career Edge
- What is TCS NQT (National Qualifier Test)?
- The Advantages of Getting Recruited Through TCS NQT
- TCS NQT 2022: Important Details
- TCS NQT 2022: Eligibility
TCS iON NQT & TCS Career Edge: General Overview
|Parent Organisation||TATA Group|
|Subsidiary Organisation||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Name of the Course||TCS Career Edge|
|TCS Career Edge Duration||15 days|
|TCS Career Edge Fee||Free|
|TCS Career Edge Official Website||https://learning.tcsionhub.in/courses/career-edge-young-professional/|
|Name of the Exam||National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|TCS NQT Application Starting Date||Currently Underway|
|TCS NQT Application Last Date||June 25, 2022|
|TCS NQT Test Date||July 10, 2022|
|TCS NQT Test Official Website||https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/|
TCS iON Career Edge 2022: Important Details
- The TCS iON Career Edge programme will provide key behavioural and communication skills, as well as foundational skills in accounting, IT, and artificial intelligence in over 14 units.
- Each unit is 1-2 hours long and includes presentations, study materials, and recorded video conferences by TCS experts.
- If the desired objectives are met, trainees will receive a personalised certificate upon completion of the programme.
Benefits of TCS iON Career Edge
- Participants will acquire behavioural skills to build team spirit.
- Participants will attain presentation and communication abilities to make a strong impression.
- Participants will learn business etiquettes.
- Participants will learn the basics of IT and accounting.
- Participants will learn the fundamentals of artificial intelligence (AI).
Duration of TCS iON Career Edge
- 2 Weeks
- 7 – 10 Hours/Week
Note: Interested candidates can register for TCS iON Career Edge by clicking here.
What is TCS NQT (National Qualifier Test)?
The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a multi-level evaluation exam designed to test the following knowledge and skill sets:
- Knowledge of the fundamental mental abilities needed for entry-level positions
- Expertise in the skills needed to perform multiple job tasks
- Industry-specific skills and knowledge.
The Advantages of Getting Recruited Through TCS NQT
- Candidates can begin their career with TCS NQT and become a part of top-notch corporations across India.
- TCS uses NQT grades to assess and select candidates for IT and BPS recruitment, which has significantly reduced the overall hiring time.
- Along with that, many top companies in India, together with TCS, use TCS NQT scores in their recruitment process.
TCS NQT 2022: Important Details
Test: National Qualifier Test (NQT)
Job Location: Pan India
Last Date to Register: June 25, 2022
Test Date: July 10, 2022 onwards
TCS NQT 2022: Eligibility
- Pre-final and final year UG, PG, and diploma students.
- Graduates of any degree level and discipline.
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience.
Note: Interested candidates can register for TCS NQT 2022 from the official website learning.tcsionhub.in.
What is the last date to apply for TCS NQT 2022?
The last date to apply for TCS NQT 2022 is June 25, 2022.
What is the exam date for TCS NQT 2022?
The exam date for TCS NQT 2022 is July 10, 2022.
What is the duration of TCS iON Career Edge?
The duration of TCS iON Career Edge is 2 weeks, with 7 to 10 hours per week of commitment.