New Delhi, 8 June 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has opened the SSC recruitment 2022 portal to fill vacancies for 797 staff selection posts for its Ladakh division. According to the SCC recruitment notification, the registration process began on 23 May 2022 and the deadline for submission of the application form is 13 June 2022.
Interested candidates should apply online at ssc.nic.in, the official SSC website. Applicants must pay the online fee before 15 June 2022 and the commission will open the application correction window from 27 June to 29 June 2022. Candidates can then add/edit/make changes to their application form during this time period.
SSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Recruiting Firm||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Recruitment Drive||SSC Recruitment 2022|
|Application Fee||Fee payable: Rs. 100/-
[Women candidates, candidates from Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) are exempt from paying the application fee]
|Where to Apply?||ssc.nic.in|
|Last Date to Apply||13 June 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||15 June 2022|
|Correction Window||27 June 2022 to 29 June 2022|
SSC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility & Application Fee
- Candidates must be Indian citizens and residents of Ladakh with valid resident certificates.
- Minimum educational qualification required is a Class 10 pass certificate from a recognized institution/board.
- Age limit:
- For SC/ST candidates – up to 45 years.
- For EWS candidates – up to 45 years.
- For PWD candidates – up to 44 years.
- For persons already in government service (in case not covered under other categories e.g. SC, ST, PWD, etc.) – up to 42 years.
- Candidates must pay a registration fee of Rs. 100.
- Women candidates, candidates from Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) are exempt from paying the application fee.
SSC Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
- Candidates must apply for each post category separately and pay a fee for that. For example, if a candidate wants to apply for both Junior Assistant and Junior Statistical Assistant, he or she must apply for both and pay the fee for each post category.
- Candidates are requested to apply online only at the SSC headquarters’ official website, ssc.nic.in.
- The online application process for the SSC examination is divided into two parts:
- I. Registration.
- II. Submitting an online application form.
- Before proceeding with one-time registration, keep the following information/ documents ready:
- Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP).
- Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
- Aadhaar Number: If the Aadhaar number is not available, please give one of the following ID numbers:
- i. Voter ID card
- ii. PAN
- iii. Passport
- iv. Driving license
- v. School/College ID
- vi. Employer ID (Govt./PSU/Private)
- Information about the board, roll number, and year of passing the Class 10th examination.
- For one-time registration, click on the “Register Now” link provided in the “Login” section on ssc.nic.in.
- One-time registration process requires filling up the following information:
- Basic details
- Contact details
- Uploading of the scanned images of passport size photographs and signature.
Note: Candidates must exercise extreme caution when entering information during registration. Wrong or incorrect information may result in the cancellation of candidature.
Part-II (Application form):
- Login to the online system through ‘Registration Number’ and password.
- Click on the “Apply” link in the “Selection Posts/Ladakh/2022 ” Section under the “Latest Notifications” tab.
- Select the region name for the post.
- Then, the post name and level of the post will be automatically displayed.
- Now, give preference for examination centres. The choice for all the three centres must be in the order of preference.
- Upload required photograph and signature. Applications with blurred pictures will be rejected.
- Now, complete the declaration by clicking on the “I agree” checkbox and by filling up the captcha code.
- Recheck all the details and verify the information provided, and “Submit” the application.
- Proceed to make fee payment if the candidate is not exempted from payment of the fee.
- Fees can be paid online via BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay, or other credit and debit cards. It could also be paid in cash at SBI branches by generating an SBI challan.
- Candidates must print out the confirmation page of the application form after submission for their own reference.
Note: If your application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally.’
For more information, download the official notification.
SSC Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
How many vacancies are available for SSC Recruitment 2022?
A total of 797 selection posts are available for the Ladakh division.
What is the upper age limit for SSC Recruitment 2022?
The upper age limit for SSC Recruitment 2022 is up to 45 years.