New Delhi, 12th May 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to open the application portal for SSC Police Head Constable recruitment 2022 soon on its official website. The application process for SSC Head Constable recruitment will begin from May 17 and the deadline to apply online is June 16, 2022. Interested candidates can review the eligibility conditions on the official website, ssc.nic.in.
Shortlisted candidates will receive a salary ranging from Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100 per month. To apply for the vacancy, candidates must be at least 18 years old and no older than 25 years. Candidates must also have completed their 12th grade from a recognised board. A computer-based objective type test, physical endurance and measurement test, among other processes will be used to make the selection.
Table of Contents
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – Vacancies
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – Stages of Selection Process
- SSC Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – Exam Pattern
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Post||Head Constable|
|Notification Release Date||17th May 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||16th June 2022|
|Examination Date||September 2022 (Exact Date to be Announced Soon)|
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – Vacancies
There are 554 open positions for the SSC Head Constable recruitment procedure. The positions for Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 are listed below by category:
|Male Head Constable||372 Posts|
|Female Head Constable||182 Posts|
|Total Posts||554 Posts|
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
1. Education Qualification
The candidate must have a Class 12th pass (Intermediate) certificate from a recognised board and a computer typing speed of 30 wpm in English and 25 wpm in Hindi.
2. Age Limit
The candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
3. Physical Standards
|Height||Male – 165 cms
Female – 157 cms
|Chest||Male – 78 to 82 cms|
|Long Jump||Male – 12.5 Feet
Female – 9 Feet
|Hung Jump||Male – 3.5 Feet
Female – 3 Feet
|Race||Male – 1600 Meter in 7 Minutes
Female – 800 Meter in 5 Minutes
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – Stages of Selection Process
The selection process for the Delhi Police recruitment 2022 for Head Constable will consist of 6 stages i.e.
- Written Exam (Computer Based Test Mode) – 100 Marks
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Test
- Typing Test – 25 Marks
- Computer (Formatting) Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SSC Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – Exam Pattern
|Name of the subject||Total No. of questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Awareness||20||20||90 Minutes|
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply through the online mode on the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Candidates are required to have valid email ID & mobile no, as the registration number & password will be sent to the respective email ID and mobile no.
- Candidates should have Class 10th & 12th mark sheets handy to fill online applications correctly.
- Scanned copy of the recent passport photo & signature is required to complete the application form.
- Link for online application window & fee payment will be opened from 17 May to 16 June, 2022.
- Candidates can take the print out of the filled application form for future reference.
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
When will the official notification for Delhi Police Head Constable be released?
The official notification will be released on 17th May 2022 on the official website ssc.nic.in
What is the salary of a Head Constable in Delhi Police?
The selected candidates are expected to be paid a salary of Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100 per month.
What are the application fees for Delhi Police Head Constable?
The application fees for General/Other Backward Class & Economically Weaker Section is Rs. 100 and for Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe and Person With Disability is Rs. 0.
What is the duty of a Delhi Police Head Constable?
As the official in command of outposts and guards, the Head Constable is primarily responsible for general duty in police stations. In rural and town police stations, they should be in control of designated areas.