Symbiosis International University (SIU) has released the SNAP application form 2020 through on their official website from 24th September 2020. The deadline to fill the application form is 28th November 2020. SNAP 2020 exam is scheduled to be conducted on the followig dates- 20th December 2020, 6th January 2021 and 9th January 2021. Candidates can visit the official website (snaptest.org) to register and apply for SNAP test 2020.
While filling the SNAP registration form, candidates are required to enter multiple details in different fields and pay an amount of Rs. 1,750 as the registration fee. Candidates aspiring for a PG-level management degree at the Symbiosis International University can check the complete procedure to fill and submit SNAP application 2020 in this article.
Table of Contents
- SNAP Application – Important Dates
- SNAP Application – Eligibility to Register for SNAP 2020
- SNAP Application – Prerequisites for SNAP Online Registration
- SNAP Application – Specifications for Uploading Photograph
- SNAP Application Form – Details Required
- SNAP Application – Filling and Submitting SNAP Registration Form
- SNAP Application Form Correction
- SNAP Application – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- ✔️ Is it compulsory to pay the institute fee for SNAP 2020?
- ✔️ Can I change the test centre after submitting the SNAP application form?
- ✔️ Is there any offline mode for filling the SNAP application form 2020?
- ✔️ What is the application form fee for SNAP 2020?
- ✔️ From when will I be able to apply for SNAP 2020?
- ✔️ Is the application fee for SNAP 2020 refundable?
SNAP Application – Important Dates
Symbiosis International University has release the SNAP 2020 information bulletin along with the application form. The official schedule for SNAP registration is tabulated below. We will update the table as per the latest information about SNAP syllabus 2020 released by SIU.
Important Dates for SNAP Registration 2020
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Online application process||24th September 2020|
|Last date to apply||28th November 2020|
|Release of SNAP admit card||5th December 2020|
|SNAP 2020 examination||20th December 2020, 6th December 2020, 9th December 2020|
SNAP Application – Eligibility to Register for SNAP 2020
Before proceeding with the SNAP application 2020 process, candidates must check the eligibility criteria. While SIU sets common eligibility criteria for the applicants seeking MBA admissions, some of the courses demand additional eligibility requirements. The eligibility criteria to fill and submit SNAP application 2020 is as follows.
Common Eligibility Criteria
1. Educational Qualification – All candidates must possess a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute
2. Minimum Score – All candidates belonging to UR (unreserved) category must have scored 50% (45% for SC and ST category) in their graduation to become eligible for all the courses offered through SNAP.
3. Candidates from Foreign University – All candidates applying with a graduation degree from a foreign university are eligible only if they attain a certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Course-wise Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification for MBA (Infrastructure Development & Management) – Candidates must have completed graduation in Engineering stream/B.Arch./B.Plan
- Work Experience for MBA (Business Analytics) – Candidates must have a minimum of two-year full-time work experience
- Educational Qualification for MBA (Energy and Environment) – Candidates holding a graduation degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/B.Sc (EVS) are eligible
- Educational Qualification for MBA (Operations Management) – Candidates must have a graduation degree in Engineering or Technology
- Educational qualification for MBA (Data Sciences and Data Analytics) – Candidates must have studied Mathematics as a core subject in 10+2
- Educational Qualification for MBA (Quantitative Finance) – Candidates must have studied Mathematics or Statistics as a core subject in 10+2
- Work Experience for MBA (Leadership and Strategy) – Candidates must have a minimum work experience of four years after the completion of graduation
SNAP Application – Prerequisites for SNAP Online Registration
Candidates will require following details and documents while filling the SNAP form:
- Soft copy of a recent passport size colour photo in the prescribed format
- Class 10 certificate
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking details (if you wish to pay the registration fee in an online mode)
- Ensure that you are connected to speedy internet before you start with the SNAP application 2020 process
- Check the browser setting and turn off the auto-fill option if it is activated
SNAP Application – Specifications for Uploading Photograph
As already discussed, candidates will require a soft copy of their passport size photographs while filling the SNAP application form. SIU has directed certain specifications to upload the photograph successfully.
Photograph Specifications for SNAP Application Form
|Format||.jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif|
|File size||10 KB to 5 MB|
Additional Guidelines for Uploading the Photograph
- Candidates must have a photograph captured by a professional and not a selfie taken via smartphone
- The photograph must have a light colour background
- The photograph must be front-facing only
- Candidates must not upload a photograph older than three months from the date of SNAP application 2020
SNAP Application Form – Details Required
Candidates are required to enter multiple details while filling the SNAP application form. All the fields having an asterisk(*) marked against them are to be filled mandatorily. The SNAP application form will not be accepted if the candidates’ miss out on any of the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth (in DD/MM/YYYY format)
- Country code with mobile number
- Candidate’s personal email ID for correspondence
- NRI (choose from Y/N)
- Three preferences for SNAP test city
Candidates cannot fill any of the preferences twice during the selection of SNAP test cities. Also, requests for change of the exam city will not be entertained. Thus, be cautious while filling the test city preferences.
SNAP Application – Filling and Submitting SNAP Registration Form
Once a candidate is ready with all the details and documents needed for SNAP application form submission, he/she must proceed with the process. The steps to register for SNAP 2020 are as follows:
Step 1 – Visit the official website of the SNAP test (snaptest.org).
Step 2 – Click on the ‘register’ button to start the new registration
Step 3 – Read the instructions appearing on the screen, scroll down and click on the checkbox for ‘I Agree’
Step 4 – Now enter your details in the SNAP registration form. The details to be entered while filing the SNAP application 2020 are:
#1 Registration details
#2 Test centre details
Candidates can select up to three test centres in order of preference
Step 5 – Upload the passport size photograph in the prescribed specifications
Step 6 – Once the details are entered and the photograph is uploaded, click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button
Step 7 – Right after clicking the ‘Save and Continue’ button, you will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number for verification purposes
Step 8 – Enter the OTP in the space provided for the same
Step 9 – Click on the ‘Submit’ button after entering the OTP. If you do not receive the OTP, click on the button ‘Resend OTP’
Step 10 – A unique SNAP ID will be generated automatically after clicking the ‘Submit’ button. Make a note of the same as it is required for future login purposes
Step 11 – Click on the text reading ‘Click here to Pay’ if you wish to pay the registration fee online
Step 12 – Once the registration is completed, you will receive an email consisting of your SNAP ID and password. Preserve both the credentials for future references
SNAP Application – How to Register for Symbiosis Institute/s?
The registration process gets completed after the payment of the SNAP application fee. However, candidates are required to pay the fee for the desired course/s and preferred institute/s separately. This is also known as Part II of the SNAP application 2020 process.
Payment of institute fee can be made by following certain steps as mentioned below.
Step 1 – Visit the official login portal of SNAP
Step 2 – Enter the SNAP ID (SNAP registration ID) or email ID and password to enter the login dashboard
Step 3 – Choose the course/s and the institute/s in order of preference
Step 4 – Pay the requisite institute fee in online or offline mode
SNAP Application – Registration and Institute Fee
Candidates can fill the SNAP application form without making any payment, initially. However, for the purpose of final submission, candidates are required to pay the registration fee before the last date. SIU will provide the facility to pay both the SNAP application and institute fee in online as well as offline mode. The SNAP registration fee and the institute fee will be non-refundable in nature
The details related to the fee for SNAP application 2020 and institute fee are mentioned below.
SNAP Registration and Institute Fee
|Type of Fee||Amount (expected)|
|SNAP application fee 2020||Rs. 1,750|
|SNAP Institute fee 2020||Rs. 1,000 (for each course, each institute)|
Candidates have to pay the registration as well as institute fee separately
MODE OF PAYMENT – Candidates can pay the application fee in online as well as offline modes. The modes of payment are as follows
Online Modes of Fee Payment – Candidates will have following payment gateways to pay the application fee online:
- Billdesk Payment Gateway
- Easebuzz Payment Gateway
- Indian Bank Payment Gateway
Offline Mode of Fee Payment – Payment of SNAP registration and institute fee in offline mode can only be made with a demand draft having the following features:
- After filling the SNAP application 2020 form, choose the mode of payment as ‘DD Payment’
- An advice form will appear on the screen. Take a print out of the same and fill in the details of the demand draft
- Candidates must also sign the advice form and attach the Demand Draft of registration and institute fee with the same
- DD must be in favour of the Symbiosis Test Secretariat. The DD must be sent along with the advice form to the following address:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune – 412115
Phone : +91-20-28116226/27
After the Symbiosis Test Secretariat authenticates the details of the candidate, a payment confirmation mail will be sent on the candidate’s registered email ID.
SNAP Application Form – Important Guidelines
- SNAP application form is available in online mode ONLY
- Candidates will have both online and offline mode for the payment of the SNAP application fee
- Registration fee and the institute fee must be paid separately
- Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before the final submission of the application form.
- No requests for change in the exam city will be entertained. Thus, choose the exam city preferences wisely
- Candidates must not send the printed copy of the SNAP application form. However, the printout can be kept safely by the applicants for future references
- For the offline mode of payment, do not forget to self attest or sign the advice form to be sent along with the DD.
SNAP Application – How to Retrieve Credentials?
There can be instances when a candidate forgets his/her SNAP application 2020 login credentials.
Steps to retrieve SNAP login credentials:
1st Step – Visit the official login portal of SNAP test 2020
2nd Step – Click on the link reading ‘Forgot Password?’
A new window will appear in the popup asking for certain details. Ensure that you haven’t blocked pop-ups in the browser settings.
3rd Step – Enter the details including your name, email ID and the date of birth
4th Step – Click on the button reading ‘Submit’
Candidates will receive the SNAP ID and password on their registered email ID.
SNAP Application Form Correction
Candidates filling the application form will not be provided with any facility for making corrections in the application form later. Therefore, it is advised to check all the details thoroughly before the final submission of the SNAP application form.
Candidates must note that their SNAP application 2020 may get rejected if the information entered turns out to be false or misleading.
SNAP Application – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
✔️ Is it compulsory to pay the institute fee for SNAP 2020?
Yes, candidates who desire to be considered for the selection process in any of the 16 Symbiosis Institutes of India are required to pay the institute as well as course fee. Candidates need to pay Rs. 1,000 for the selection of each institute and course. This fee is not included in the SNAP application fee.
✔️ Can I change the test centre after submitting the SNAP application form?
No. Symbiosis International University will not entertain any request for a change in the exam centre preferences once the application form has been submitted. Hence, it is advised to lock the SNAP Test City preferences carefully.
✔️ Is there any offline mode for filling the SNAP application form 2020?
No. Candidates won’t have an option to submit the SNAP application form through any offline mode. However, if a candidate wishes, he/she can pay the SNAP application fee in offline mode via Demand Draft.
✔️ What is the application form fee for SNAP 2020?
SIU is yet to declare the details of the SNAP application 2020. However, if the past year trends are to be followed, the SNAP application fee will be Rs. 1,750. Further, an amount of Rs. 1,000 per institute and course will be charged.
✔️ From when will I be able to apply for SNAP 2020?
Candidates will be able to fill and submit the SNAP application 2020 from 24th September 2020. Visit this page frequently to catch the latest details regarding SNAP registration dates and more.
✔️ Is the application fee for SNAP 2020 refundable?
No. SIU will neither refund nor transfer the SNAP application fee once it is paid. Thus, candidates are advised to check the eligibility and details entered in the application form before paying the SNAP application fee.