Symbiosis International University (SIU) released the SNAP admit card 2020 (1st phase) on 5th December 2020. The admit cards for SNAP 2020 (2nd phase) exam were released on 21st December 2020 and for the 3rd and final phase of the SNAP 2020 exam, admit cards will be released on 24th December 2020. The SNAP 2020 exam for 1st, 2nd and 3rd phase are scheduled to be conducted on 20th December 2020, 6th Janaury 2021 and 9th January 2021 respectively. The Official website of SNAP (snaptest.org) hosts a login window from where candidates can download the SNAP admit card 2020 using their SNAP ID and password as the login credentials.
Candidates must carry the hard copy of the SNAP admit card to the examination centre. In case a candidate fails to produce the SNAP admit card, he/she shall not be permitted an entry to the examination centre.
Read this article further for comprehensive details on SNAP admit card 2020 including downloading process, details furnished, what to do in case of discrepancies on the SNAP admit card and more.
Table of Contents
- SNAP Admit Card – Important Dates
- SNAP Admit Card – Prerequisites for Downloading
- SNAP Admit Card – Key Highlights
- SNAP Admit Card – Documents to be carried on Exam Day
- Downloading SNAP Admit Card – Reasons for Inconvenience
- SNAP 2020 – Exam-Day Instructions
- SNAP Admit Card – Frequently Asked Questions
- ✔️ What is the procedure to download the SNAP admit card 2020?
- ✔️ How can I download the SNAP admit card if I have forgotten the login credentials?
- ✔️ Can I carry an e-admit card on the day of the SNAP test?
- ✔️ Will I receive my SNAP admit card via post?
- ✔️ Do I need to keep the SNAP admit card after taking the exam?
- ✔️ Can I request for a change of exam city after downloading the SNAP admit card?
- ✔️ I have a B & W (Black & White) printout of the SNAP admit card. Is it valid?
SNAP Admit Card – Important Dates
Symbiosis International University recently declared the date of release of the SNAP admit cards 2020. Candidates can check the official SNAP 2020 dates in the table below.
SNAP Admit Card 2020 Schedule
|Events||Important Dates (expected)*|
|Last date to complete SNAP registration||28th November 2020|
|Issuance of SNAP admit card for 1st, 2nd and 3rd phase respectively||5th December 2020, 21st December 2020 and 24th December 2020|
|SNAP test date for 1st, 2nd and 3rd phase respectively||20th December 2020, 6th January 2021,9th January 2021|
Read More :- SNAP Syllabus – Section-wise Topics and Weightage, Exam Pattern
SNAP Admit Card – Prerequisites for Downloading
Before proceeding to download the admit card for SNAP 2020, candidates must ensure a few things for a hassle-free download process. The prerequisites for downloading the SNAP admit card 2020 are as follows:
- Keep your login credentials including SNAP ID and password handy. The login credentials are generated and sent to the candidate’s email address after he/she has submitted the SNAP registration form 2020.
- Use the latest version of the internet browser. Candidates using the outdated version of the browser may not be able to login to the login dashboard.
- Use a desktop or laptop for downloading the SNAP admit card. Using a smartphone or tablet may lead to difficulty in the download process.
- Take the printout of the admit card and cross-check all the details furnished in the SNAP admit card.
How to Download SNAP Admit Card 2020?
Candidates must know the steps to download the SNAP admit card 2020 to avoid any last minute hassles. Steps to download SNAP admit card 2020 are as follows:
Step 1 – Visit the official website of SNAP 2020, i.e. snaptest.org
Step 2 – Click the relevant link for downloading SNAP admit card 2020
Step 3 – Enter the login credentials including SNAP ID and the password generated at the time of filling the application form
Step 4 – Click the ‘Login’ tab
Step 5 – The admit card for SNAP 2020 will appear on the screen. Check all the details to ensure that there is no discrepancy and download/print the same.
Step 6 – Once you have taken a print out of the SNAP admit card 2020, paste your recent passport size photograph in the space provided
SNAP Admit Card – Key Highlights
- Candidates will have to paste a recent passport size coloured photograph after downloading and printing the SNAP admit card.
- A valid photo ID proof has to be carried with the SNAP admit card 2020 on the examination day.
- An official authenticates the admit card of SNAP 2020 on the examination day. The authenticated admit card is to be carried at the time of GE-PIWAT (Group Exercise, Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test).
- SIU will not issue any duplicate admit card for SNAP 2020.
- Only the hard copy of the SNAP admit card will be accepted on the examination day. Candidates carrying an E-admit card will not be allowed to take the test.
Details Furnished on SNAP Admit Card 2020
Candidates will have to check multiple details on their SNAP admit card. Details mentioned on the SNAP 2020 admit card will be verified on the examination day. Thus, a thorough checking of details will ensure that the details given in the SNAP admit card are correct in all aspects.
The details mentioned on SNAP admit card are –
- Name of the applicant
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Photograph (to be pasted by the candidate)
- Signature (as uploaded while filling the registration form)
- SNAP exam date
- Time for SNAP test 2020
- Test city
- Test venue with complete address
- Exam day guidelines
SNAP Admit Card – How to Retrieve SNAP ID and Password?
Candidates will require the SNAP ID and password generated at the time of registration for downloading the SNAP admit card 2020. However, there can be instances when a candidate forgets or loses the password or SNAP ID during the SNAP admit card downloading process.
Steps to recover SNAP password to download SNAP admit card 2020
Step 1 – Visit the official login portal for downloading the SNAP admit card 2020
Step 2 – Click on ‘Forgot Password?’
Step 3 – A new window will appear. Enter your name, email ID and date of birth in the specified fields.
Step 4 – Click on the ‘Submit’ button
Step 5 – After hitting the ‘Submit’ button, a password will be sent to you on your registered email ID. Keep a note of the same for future login purposes
Step 6 – Use the password and the SNAP ID to download the SNAP 2020 admit card
In case, you are still not able to enter the login dashboard using the new password, we advise you to contact the SIU authorities at the earliest at below-mentioned points of contact:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International (Deemed University),
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, District: Pune – 412115
Call. : 18001231454 | +91-20-28116226/27
Whatsapp No. : +91-7709328908
Email : email@example.com
Steps to Recover SNAP ID to Download SNAP Admit Card 2020
SIU does not provide any specific window for the recovery of the SNAP ID. However, candidates who forget the SNAP ID can get the same by logging into their registered email IDs. Symbiosis International University sends an email to your registered ID after the registration form is submitted. This email contains your unique SNAP ID and the auto generated password.
SNAP Admit Card – Documents to be carried on Exam Day
The identity of candidates is verified on the examination day to avoid impersonation. For the purpose of verification, SIU states some of the documents to be carried on the examination day. Candidates will have to carry the following documents for the purpose of verification and authentication.
1. SNAP admit card 2020
2. Photo identity proof – any of the following photo ID proof will be accepted
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
An official will authenticate the admit card after the verification.
SNAP Admit Card – How to Resolve Discrepancies?
The SNAP admit card is subject to verification at the examination centre. Hence, it is important for the admit card to be free of any errors or discrepancies. Any error in the SNAP admit card may lead to denial by the authority to take the test. In case the details in the SNAP admit card do not match with the details mentioned in the application form, candidates will have to reach out to SIU authorities at below mentioned email or address:
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT (STS)
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL DEEMED UNIVERSITY,
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, District: Pune – 412115
Downloading SNAP Admit Card – Reasons for Inconvenience
Candidates may not be able to download the SNAP admit card 2020 due to a number of reasons, some of which are mentioned in the table below.
Reasons for Inconvenience in Downloading SNAP Admit Card
|A bad internet connection||Try switching to another network|
|Heavy load on the website||Must try again later|
|Wrong login credentials||Try recovering the login credentials|
|An outdated version of the browser||Update to the latest version of browser|
|Incorrect date and time in the system||Rectify the same in the settings|
|The registration form was not submitted before the last date||Candidates cannot do anything in such a case and shall be marked ineligible to take the test|
*Candidates must contact the SIU authorities if the above-mentioned solutions for downloading SNAP admit card do not work
SNAP 2020 – Exam-Day Instructions
Candidates must follow certain instructions while in the examination centre. Not following the exam day guidelines may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Candidates must carry a printed copy of the SNAP admit card 2020 along with a valid photo ID proof.
- Candidates appearing with the e-admit card will not be allowed to take the test.
- It is advisable to report at least an hour before the official reporting time mentioned in the admit card.
- Any kind of gadgets including calculators, pagers, mobile phones, smartwatch etc. is prohibited inside the test centre.
- Impersonation/cheating during exam time is an offence. Candidates found guilty will have to face requisite action.
- Candidates are required to sit on the seats allotted to them by the SIU.
- Candidates found using any unfair means will be disqualified from taking SNAP 2020.
SNAP Admit Card – Frequently Asked Questions
✔️ What is the procedure to download the SNAP admit card 2020?
To download the SNAP admit card, candidates must visit the official website and enter the login credentials including SNAP ID and password.
✔️ How can I download the SNAP admit card if I have forgotten the login credentials?
In such a case, candidates can find their SNAP ID in the confirmation email sent by SIU after the registration process. If the candidates, however, lose just their login password, they will be able to recover the same by visiting the official login portal for downloading the SNAP admit card 2020 and choosing the ‘Forgot Password?’ option. Then, they have to enter their name, email ID and date of birth to receive a fresh password on their registered email address.
✔️ Can I carry an e-admit card on the day of the SNAP test?
No. Candidates will not be allowed to take SNAP 2020 if they fail to produce a hard copy of the SNAP admit card 2020 on the examination day. Also, they need to carry one valid photo ID proof (original) like Aadhar Card, Passport, College ID, PAN Card, or any other government-issued identity card for verification purposes.
✔️ Will I receive my SNAP admit card via post?
No. Candidates will only be able to download the SNAP admit card using the login dashboard which is made available at the official website of SNAP (snaptest.org)
✔️ Do I need to keep the SNAP admit card after taking the exam?
Yes. On the examination day, officials will verify and authenticate the SNAP admit card of each and every candidate. The authenticated admit card of SNAP will be further required on the day of GE-PIWAT.
✔️ Can I request for a change of exam city after downloading the SNAP admit card?
No. Candidates are allotted an examination city depending upon their preferences at the time of SNAP registration. Requests for change in the exam city will not be entertained after the submission of the SNAP application form.
✔️ I have a B & W (Black & White) printout of the SNAP admit card. Is it valid?
No. You need to carry only the colored printout of the SNAP hall ticket, as per the exam-day instructions defined by Symbiosis International University.