The State Bank of India declared the result of its final Preliminary Officers (PO) exam on Tuesday evening, 16th March 2021. The exam authority has created and shared the selection list on the official website of SBI – www.sbi.co.in.
The final SBI selection list contains the roll numbers of all candidates who have been selected after the final interview round.
Besides this, SBI has also uploaded the marks secured by the candidates in the Main examination and interview. Candidates can check their respective SBI PO marks using their roll number/registration number and date of birth from the website of SBI.
SBI PO Final Result 2021 – Important Dates
|SBI PO Prelims Exam 2020-21||6th January 2021|
|SBI PO Main 2021 Exam||29th January 2021|
|SBI PO Main result 2021||16th February 2021|
|Interview Round||March 2021|
|Declaration of final SBI PO result||16th March 2021|
How to Download Final SBI PO Result 2021?
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps carefully to download the SBI PO final result 2021.
1. Visit the official website of SBI – www.sbi.co.in
2. Click on the Careers option available on the homepage (top right corner)
3. Click on the link ‘Final Result’ given against ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS (Advertisement No. CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12)’
4. Download SBI PO Final Result PDF
5. Check the roll numbers of selected candidates
6. Download and keep a print out of the same
The SBI Interviews were conducted during March 2021 on different dates. The information was only sent to the shortlisted candidates. The interview round was of 50 marks. The SBI PO final selection list is created based on the performance of the candidate in all the papers. The final merit list is created out of 100 marks. This final mark is the combination of Phase-II and Phase-III marks.
Besides, a total of 2000 vacancies were notified by SBI for Probationary Officer posts across the country.