New Delhi, 08 November, 2021: The State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer (PO) Pre-Examination Training admit card 2022 has been released on the official website of the bank. The candidates belonging to SC, ST or religious minority community who have opted for SBI PO pre-examination training material can access the same by using their registration number and date of birth.
Note: Eligible students can download the call letter by entering their registration number and date of birth by clicking here.
Table of Contents
How To Download SBI PO 2022 Pre-Exam Training Call Letter?
- Visit the official website of SBI and click on the link for the career portal available at the bottom
- Go to the latest announcement tab and click on the pre-exam training materials link available under SBI PO recruitment 2021-22
- You will be redirected to a new page, where you will be required to enter your registration number, date of birth, and security code/text verification code
- Upon submitting the login details, the SBI PO pre-exam training admit card will be displayed
- You can download the pre-exam training call letter and save a copy of it for future reference.
- The SBI bank may arrange pre-examination training (PET) at certain centres for SC/ ST/Religious Minority Community candidates as per the guidelines issued by Government of India. Candidates belonging to the above categories, who desire to avail themselves of such training at their own cost, may indicate that against relevant columns while applying online.
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, SBI may also hold the PET through physical classes or online depending on the feasibility of the situation.
About the SBI PO Exam 2022
The State Bank of India (SBI) is India’s largest commercial bank having more than 2,00,000 branches across the country. The SBI PO Exam is an annual officer recruiting exam conducted by the State Bank of India for various vacancies across all its branches. Moreover, the SBI PO Exam is an objective-type exam and is conducted in various centres across the country.
Who can Apply for the SBI PO Exam 2022?
- Applicants must have a graduate degree from a UGC-recognized university.
- All final-year university students who are interested can also apply. However, if they get selected for a personal interview, they have to produce proof of their undergraduate degree on or before December 31, 2021.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree or Integrated Masters are required to submit proof of graduation certificates on or before December 31, 2021.
Note: Candidates qualifying for Chartered Accountancy can also apply for the SBI PO Exam.
For more education-related updates, please follow Buddy4Study.