State Bank of India (SBI) is expected to release the SBI clerk admit card 2021 for prelims exam from 1st June 2021 onwards. The SBI clerk preliminary and Mains examination are conducted separately and its admit cards are also released separately on its website (sbi.co.in/careers).
The State Bank of India has announced 5454 vacancies for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales), who will be recruited via this recruitment exam. After the SBI clerk prelims exam is conducted succefully, the Mains admit card will be released in the official website. The tentative date for the SBI clerk Mains exam is 19th July 2021.
Candidates can download their SBI Clerk admit cards online with the help of their login credentials (registration number/roll number and date of birth/password) generated during the SBI Clerk registration. The admit card contains some vital information about the SBI Clerk exam like date, venue, timing, instructions etc.
As the authority will not send the hard copy of SBI Clerk prelims and Mains call letter through post or courier, candidates must take the printout and carry the same to the test centre along with photo ID proof. Fetch some useful information related to the SBI Clerk 2021 admit card in this article.
- 17th May 2021: The SBI Clerk 2021 application process has been extended till 20th May 2021.
- 27th April 2021: The application form of SBI Clerk has been released. The last date of application form submission is 17th May 2021.
- 26th April 2021: SBI Clerk 2021 notification has released for recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales).
Table of Contents
- SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 – Important Dates
- SBI Clerk Admit Card – Major Highlights
- How to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021?
- SBI Clerk Admit Card – Details Printed
- How to resolve discrepancy/error in SBI Clerk admit card 2021?
- Documents to Carry on SBI Clerk Exam Day
- SBI Clerk Admit Card – Retrieving the Password
- What if error occurs while downloading SBI Clerk admit card 2021?
- SBI Clerk Admit Card – Biometric Verification Process
- SBI Clerk Admit Card – Exam-Day Guidelines
- SBI Clerk Admit Card – List of Exam Centres
- SBI Clerk Admit Card – FAQs
- ✔️ How can I get the access of the SBI Clerk prelims admit card?
- ✔️ What are the major details printed on the SBI Clerk admit card 2021?
- ✔️ How to deal with a technical error while downloading the SBI Clerk admit card?
- ✔️ Will I receive the SBI Clerk admit card at my communication address by post?
- ✔️ The biometric machine is not reading my fingerprints. Will I be allowed to take the SBI Clerk exam?
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 – Important Dates
The table given below contains the key dates of the events related to SBI Clerk admit card:
Schedule for SBI Clerk Admit Card Release
|Start Date of SBI Clerk 2021 application form||27th April 2021|
|Last Submission Date of SBI Clerk 2021 Application form||20th May 2021|
|Issuance of SBI Clerk Prelims admit card||1st June 2021 (tentative)|
|SBI Clerk 2021 Exam Date – Prelims||June 2021|
|Issuance of SBI Clerk Mains admit card||19th July 2021 (tentative)|
|SBI Clerk 2021 Exam Date – Mains||31st July, 2021 (tentative)|
|Final SBI Clerk 2021 Result||August 2021|
Read More : SBI Clerk Exam Pattern – Prelims & Mains Paper Pattern, Syllabus
SBI Clerk Admit Card – Major Highlights
Candidates must pay heed to the below given key facts about SBI Clerk 2021 admit card:
- SBI Clerk admit card is made available only on the official websites of SBI (sbi.co.in/careers & bank.sbi/carrers)
- SBI releases separate call letters for Prelims and Mains exams.
- Candidates’ need their login credentials (registration number/roll number and date of birth/password) to download the admit card online
- It is mandatory for examinees to present a printout of the admit card along with one passport size photograph and a valid photo identity proof at their respective SBI Clerk exam centres
- SBI does not provide any hard copy of SBI Clerk admit card through post or courier
- Any discrepancy in admit card shall be resolved by concerned authorities after applicants register an online request for the same
- SBI Clerk admit card can be downloaded after the completion of registration process only
- Exam-related information like date, time, venue, guidelines, etc. are mentioned in SBI Clerk admit card
How to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021?
Downloading the SBI Clerk admit card online for any stage (Prelims or Mains) is quite simple and can done by following the below given steps:
Step 1- Go to the official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in/carreers
Step 2- Tap on the ‘Download SBI Clerk Admit Card’ link
Step 3- Provide your login credentials (registration number/roll number and date of birth/password) to login to your registered account
Step 4- Mention captcha code and hit the submit button
Step 5- SBI Clerk 2021 admit card will appear on the screen
Step 6- Download the same and take at least 2-3 printouts for further use
SBI Clerk Admit Card – Details Printed
SBI strongly recommends candidates to check their details given on the admit card before taking the print out. In case of any error or discrepancy, candidates can report immediately to concerned authority and get it resolved before the examination date. The details printed on SBI Clerk admit card are as under:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of examination
- Exam centre name and complete address
- Test timing
- Test duration
- Blank field for applicant’s signature and thumb impression
- Space for invigilator’s signature
- Exam-day instructions
How to resolve discrepancy/error in SBI Clerk admit card 2021?
Once the candidates download their respective admit cards, the foremost thing is to verify the details mentioned in it and match the same with their details provided in SBI Clerk application form. In case of any mismatch, candidates must immediately connect with the exam conducting authority and initiate the rectification process. SBI will issue new and revised admit cards to the applicants before examination date. The relevant contact details of the authority are as under:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpline numbers: 022-22820427, 022-22820411
Documents to Carry on SBI Clerk Exam Day
Candidates are required to carry the below-mentioned documents while appearing for the exam:
- SBI Clerk admit card
- One latest passport size photograph (it should be the same as uploaded in SBI Clerk application form)
- Any of the below given photo identity proofs:
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Adhaar Card
- Employee ID Card
- Driving License
- Any identity proof issued by Central/State Government
SBI Clerk Admit Card – Retrieving the Password
If any of the applicants forget their SBI Clerk login password, the process to retrieve the same is quite easy. They can initiate the process by following the below mentioned steps:
Step 1 – Go to the official website of SBI (sbi.co.in/careers)
Step 2 – Visit the ‘Careers’ page and tap on admit card download link
Step 3 – Click on ‘Forgot Password?’ tab on the login page
Step 4 – Provide SBI Clerk registration number and tap on submit button
Step 5 – The authority will send the new password to your email ID
What if error occurs while downloading SBI Clerk admit card 2021?
Candidates may encounter difficulty in downloading their SBI Clerk admit card due to following reasons:
- Internet connectivity issue
- SBI website server issue
- Wrong login credentials
- Incomplete registration process
- Non submission of application fee
Solutions to the first three conditions (stated above) can be sought out easily, but in case of incomplete registration/non-submission of application fee, SBI disqualifies your candidature.
Moreover, in case of any other issue(s), candidates can seek immediate support or guidance by sending an email at email@example.com or calling on the helpline numbers – 022-22820427, 022-22820411.
SBI Clerk Admit Card – Biometric Verification Process
In the biometric verification process, the finger impressions of candidates are captured. Note that the authority initiates this process before and after the SBI Clerk exam. Those who deny taking part in this verification procedure will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Some key points related to biometric process are as under:
- Ensure to clean the thumb and fingers before the biometric verification
- If fingers are wet or moist, ensure wiping them to dry
- In case of any coating on the fingers, remove it before the examination day
Note – In case the biometric machine fails to read the fingerprints of a candidate, the concerned officials record the retina to complete the verification.
SBI Clerk Admit Card – Exam-Day Guidelines
The test takers must stick to certain important instructions directed by SBI while appearing for the examination. These instructions are as under:
- Candidates must reach the exam venue 30 minutes prior to the reporting time
- SBI Clerk admit card along with one photo identity proof and one passport size photograph are mandatory documents to access entry at exam centre
- The test takers can leave the hall only after the completion of the exam
- Candidates have to undergo frisking and other pre-examination checking process at the entry gate
- In case of any misbehavior or misconduct, the authority will take stringent action
- It is mandatory to go through biometric verification before entering the examination hall
What and what not to carry inside the SBI Clerk exam hall?
The test takers must read the below instructions properly as any deviation may lead to their disqualification:
- Paper, study material, geometry/pencil box, scale, pouch, calculator, notes, log table, etc. are banned
- Electronic devices like cell phones, ear plugs, pager, digital watch, pen drives, bluetooth, etc. are also restricted
- It is recommended to wear light clothes with no pockets or hidden spaces
- Slippers and sandals are preferred over shoes
- Eatables or packed food or water bottles are prohibited
- Goggles, hair-pin, handbags, hair-band, vap, belt, watch, camera, etc. are not allowed
- Carry required stationery like pencils, ballpoint pen, eraser etc. to the examination hall
- In case the test takers carry any religious clothing or accessories, they need to visit the test centre 10 minutes before the reporting time to undergo proper frisking
SBI Clerk Admit Card – List of Exam Centres
SBI Clerk main examination is expected to take place at below mentioned centres:
SBI Clerk Test Centres
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli – Dharwad, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Solapur|
|Delhi NCR||Delhi NCR (All NCR cities)|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Sikkim||Bardang – Gangtok|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Virudhunagar|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida & Gr. Noida, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri|
SBI Clerk Admit Card – FAQs
✔️ How can I get the access of the SBI Clerk prelims admit card?
SBI Clerk admit card for prelims exam shall be made available online. Candidates must visit the website of SBI (sbi.co.in/careers) and click the ‘Download SBI Clerk Admit Card’ link. Then, candidates need to login using their credentials (registration number/roll number and date of birth/password) to download their SBI Clerk hall tickets.
✔️ What are the major details printed on the SBI Clerk admit card 2021?
SBI Clerk call letter contains exam-related information like date of exam, test timing & duration, test centre name and address and important guidelines.
✔️ How to deal with a technical error while downloading the SBI Clerk admit card?
For any technical issue while accessing the admit card for SBI Clerk exam, candidates must connect with the concerned officials via email firstname.lastname@example.org or through helpline number 022-22820427, 022-22820411.
✔️ Will I receive the SBI Clerk admit card at my communication address by post?
No. There is no such provision. Candidates have to first download and then take the printout of their SBI Clerk call letters. It is recommended to retain the hard copy of your admit card until the SBI Clerk selection process gets over.
✔️ The biometric machine is not reading my fingerprints. Will I be allowed to take the SBI Clerk exam?
In case the fingerprints of a candidate are not readable by the biometric device, his/her retina shall be recorded by the officials at SBI Clerk exam centre for verification.