New Delhi, 30 May 2022: The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway (WR), has opened its online application portal for RRC Recruitment 2022. Interested candidates can apply at rrc-wr.com by 27 June 2022. Candidates will be shortlisted on merit, based on the information filled by the applicants at the RRC Recruitment online application portal. The application fee for registration is Rs. 100/- (no fee for SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates)
Table of Contents
- RRC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- RRC Recruitment 2022 for Western Railways – Vacancy Details
- RRC Recruitment 2022 for Western Railway – How to Apply?
- RRC Recruitment 2022 for Western Railway – Selection Process
- RRC Recruitment 2022 for Western Railway – Training Period & Stipend
- RRC Recruitment 2022 for Western Railway – Documents required
- RRC Recruitment 2022 for Western Railway – FAQs
RRC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Recruiting Firm||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Recruitment Drive||RRC Recruitment 2022|
|Positions Available||Apprentice positions for –
Fitter, Welder (G&E), Turner, Machinist, Carpenter, Painter (General), Mechanic (DSL), Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Programming & System Administration Assistant, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Wireman, Mechanic Refrigeration & AC, Mechanic LT & Cable, Pipe Fitter, Plumber, Draftsman (Civil), and Stenographer.
|Total Number of Vacancies||3612|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/- (no fee for SC/ST/PwD/Women applicants)|
|Where to Apply?||rrc-wr.com/TradeApp/Login|
|Last Date to Apply||27 June 2022|
RRC Recruitment 2022 for Western Railways – Vacancy Details
RRC Recruitment 2022 for Western Railway – How to Apply?
- Go to the official website of RRC – https://www.rrc-wr.com
- Click on the application link titled ‘Click here to Apply Online’ given against the ‘Apprentice Notification No. RRC/WR/01/2022’
- In case of new applicants, please click on “CLICK HERE TO REGISTER”.
- Candidates must fill up their personal details and other vital information including Aadhaar number/marks/CGPA/preference for division/workshop, etc.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable.
- Submit the application.
- Already registered applicants may click here to resend the registration email if they have not received a registration update on their email.
- Candidates who have already submitted their applications may edit their respective applications for corrections. In order to edit submitted applications click here.
- Once done, the application process will be completed.
RRC Recruitment 2022 for Western Railway – Selection Process
- Selection will be based on merit, which will be calculated by averaging the percentage of marks obtained by the applicants in both 10+2 [with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examinations, with equal weightage given to both.
- Applicants who have failed ITI should not apply. If an unsuccessful applicant is accidentally hired, he or she will be terminated from apprenticeship training without further notice.
- If two applicants have the same grade point average, the applicant with the older age will be given preference. If the dates of birth are also the same, the applicants who passed the matriculation exam first will be considered. There will be no written or oral exams.
- Applicants must upload their applications, certificates, and documents online rather than mailing them to RRC/WR.
- Candidates on the stand-by list will be issued call letters only after the details of absentees, medically unfit candidates, and rejected candidates from the merit list are received by the divisions/workshops.
- Call letters will be issued in strict order of merit.
- The preliminary schedule will be posted at rrc-wr.com.
- Applicants are advised to be prepared to report to the designated divisions & workshops for document/certificate verification on short notice.
Note: Applicants whose SSC/ITI results are still pending as of the date of notification are ineligible to apply.
RRC Recruitment 2022 for Western Railway – Training Period & Stipend
- The selected applicants are required to undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 1 year.
- Selected candidates appointed as apprentices will be paid a stipend during the training at the prescribed rate, as per extant rules governed by the concerned state governments.
RRC Recruitment 2022 for Western Railway – Documents required
Applicants are required to upload the legible self-attested scanned copy of the following documents:-
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (standard 10 or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or School Leaving Certificate indicating date of birth).
- Consolidated ITI mark sheet of all semesters of the trade-in which applied/Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- A scanned copy/soft copy of a 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm coloured photograph taken no more than three months prior to the date of application, in JPG/JPEG format.
Note: For more information on the eligibility, selection process, and documents required, please click here.
RRC Recruitment 2022 for Western Railway – FAQs
What is the age limit for RRC Recruitment 2022 Western Railway apprentice posts?
The age limit for RRC Recruitment 2022 Western Railway apprentice posts is from 15 to 24 years.
What is the educational qualification required for RRC Recruitment 2022 Western Railway apprentice posts?
Candidates need to have passed Matriculate or Class 12 with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board and/or ITI certificate affiliated with NCVT/SCVT.
What is the last date of application for RRC Recruitment 2022 Western Railway apprentice posts?
The last date of application for RRC Recruitment 2022 Western Railway apprentice posts is 27 June 2022.
For more recruitment-related updates, please visit Buddy4study.