The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will start the online NEET PG application process 2021 from today i.e., 23rd February 2021, 3:00 PM onwards on the official website – www.nbe.edu.in. NEET PG 2021 will be held on Sunday, 18th April 2021.
Candidates must note that the NEET PG registration link will remain active till 15th March 2021.
As per the official notification, NBE will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET PG 2021) examination for aspirants seeking admission to MD/ MS/ Postgraduate Diploma programs. The NEET PG admit card 2021 will be issued on 12th April 2021 and the result is expected to be declared by 31st May 2021.
NEET PG 2021 – Important Dates
|NEET PG 2021 Events
|Start of NEET PG Application Process 2021
|23rd February 2021
|Last date to Submit Online NEET PG Application Form
|15th March 2021
|Release of NEET PG admit card 2021
|12th April 2021
|NEET PG Exam Date 2021
|18th April 2021
|Expected NEET PG Result 2021
|31st May 2021
How to Register for NEET PG 2021?
To register for NEET PG 2021 exam, candidates must follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of the National Board of Education (NBE) – www.nbe.edu.in or www.exam.natboard.edu.in
- Click on the ‘NEET PG 2021’ tab present on the homepage
- The page will get redirected to a login page
- Register yourself by entering the required information
- Upload the required documents and pay the fee.
NEET PG 2021 Application Fee
Candidates need to pay JEE Main registration/application fees, as mentioned below –
|Additional GST Charge
Who is Eligible for NEET PG 2021 Registration?
Before an aspirant submits his or her NEET PG 2021 application form, they must be well aware of the eligibility criteria for the NEET PG exam 2021. To be eligible for the NEET PG 2021 exam, aspirants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidates must have an MBBS degree (provisional or permanent) certificate that has been issued by an institute recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates must have MCI or State Medical Council issued registration certificates
- The aspirants must also have completed a year’s internship on or before 30th June 2021.
NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination, which is prescribed as a single entrance examination. Aspirants sit for this examination to get admission to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section 61(2) of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019 read with 10 (D) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.