New Delhi, 04 January, 2021: The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for Master of Dental Surgery (NEET MDS) registrations are all set to begin today, i.e, 04 January, 2022. The exam will be conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE), which will release a detailed information bulletin by 3 pm today. All eligible candidates are requested to register for the examination on the official website.
NEET MDS 2022 – Dates and Details
NEET MDS 2022 examination will be conducted on 6 March, 2022 across various exam centres in India. Candidates will be required to complete the application form in the next 20 days as registrations will end on January 24, 2022.
Candidates are advised to go through the important dates given below:
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Beginning of Registrations||4 January, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||24 January, 2022|
|Exam Date||6 March, 2022|
|Exam Result||21 March, 2022|
How to Apply for NEET MDS 2022?
- Visit the official website for NEET MDS registration.
- On the homepage, click on the tab that reads ‘NEET MDS’ and then click on the section that reads ‘2022’ (Direct link to be activated soon).
- A new page would open where candidates will have to register themselves.
- On the new page, start by filling up the application form and then upload your documents.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Click on submit.
- Download and save a copy of the registration form for future reference.
Note: In case of any query, candidates may get in touch with NBE at 022 – 61087595.
NEET MDS 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from a university/institute recognised by the Delhi Council of India (DCI).
- Candidates must be registered with the Dental Council of India (DCI) or State Dental Council (SDC) (permanent/provisional).
- Candidates must have completed 12 months of compulsory rotatory internship on or before 31 March, 2022.