New Delhi, 3 November 2021 – The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the IBPS SO application form 2021 in online mode today. The agency has invited applications to recruit officers for the post of Specialist Officers (IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer, and Marketing Officer). Candidates who wish to appear for the IBPS CRP-SPL-XI must visit the official online portal of IBPS – http://www.ibps.in/ to fill the IBPS SO 2021 application form.
Last evening (on 2nd November 2021), IBPS had released the IBPS SO notification 2021 as well as the official IBPS exam calendar. The aspirants are advised to go through the detailed IBPS SO eligibility criteria for the post they are applying for.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for IBPS SO 2021 exam on or before 23rd November 2021.
Table of Contents
IBPS SO Examination 2021 – Important Dates
|IBPS SO 2021 notification release date||2nd November 2021|
|IBPS SO 2021 Registration Commencement Date||3rd November 2021|
|Last date to apply for IBPS SO 2021||23rd November 2021|
|End date to pay fees for IBPS SO 2021||23rd November 2021|
|IBPS SO 2021 Exam Dates (Prelims)||26th December 2021|
|IBPS SO Mains Exam 2021||30th January 2022|
How to fill IBPS SO application form 2021?
Candidates must follow the below steps to fill the IBPS SO 2021 application form:
1. Visit the official website – www.ibps.in
2. Click on ‘Apply Online for CRP SPL-XI’ available on the homepage
3. When the new page opens, click on the link of the IBPS SO 2021 application form as per the post
4. Click on the ‘New Registration’ tab
5. Fill in the personal and contact details to complete the application process
6. Once registered, the registration number and password will be sent to the candidates’ valid email id and mobile number
7. Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format
8. Enter all the required academic details, work experience, bank preferences and other required information
9. Submit the details
10. After submitting the required details, upload the scanned handwritten declaration and left-hand thumb impression
11. Pay the application fee
12. Print the confirmation page of the IBPS RRB application form 2021 for future reference
Note – Candidates must note that the fees once paid are not refunded. So, they should be careful while paying the application fees.
IBPS SO Application Fees 2021
Candidates need to pay IBPS SO registration/application fees, as mentioned below –
|General and OBC||INR 850|
|SC, ST, and PWD||INR 175|
|Payment Source||Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Note: Applicable GST will be borne by IBPS
IBPS SO Vacancy 2021
A total of 1,828 vacancies have been announced for the IBPS SO post, which are segregated into:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|IT Officer (Scale-I)||220|
|Agriculture Officer (Scale-I)||884|
|Marketing Officer (Scale-I)||535|
|Law Officer (Scale-I)||44|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)||61|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)||84|
As per the IBPS calendar, candidates who will qualify for IBPS SO Prelims will be called for the IBPS SO Mains Exam. IBPS SO prelims exam will be conducted on 26th December 2021 whereas IBPS SO Mains is likely to be conducted on 30th January 2022.